Enough

"Dad, listen to me. I think this is wrong!", I turn to my father. He looks down on me, fury showing in his eyes."You have no choice in what is right and wrong that I do. Liam you will listen to what I say and you will ship her off, NOW!" His voice......i've never heard him so angry before, but I can't send her away. I've had enough, no more tears, no more backing away, I will finish this the right away."No." My father stares at me suprised."Excuse me? What did you just say to me?" I stare at him dead in the eyes and repeat myself. "I said no, are you deaf?" My father runs over to me and smackes me."NEVER TALK TO ME THAT WAY EVER AGAIN!"

"Father i'm afraid you will regret that....." I curl my leg behind my dad's legs and pull forward, he falls backward on his back and grunts from the impact. I kick him in the gut, but when i go for the second punch he grabs my leg and pulls me down. I try to scramble away but he's to fast, father wraps his arm around my torso and pulls me to back to him. I try to kick at him to free myself but his grip is tight."Oh son, have you ran into a problem?" Father chuckles, as I continue to try to fight his hold."I'll see you in the basement, dear boy." I try harder to get free, but it's too late. Father brings his hands to my throat, and before I know it i'm in my head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry I've taken so long to get this chapter up, I was trying to figure out what to do for this chapter. I will try to get up at least 1 chapter a week, so don't worry! -Angie