The Murder

School ends and I start to walk home. Even though my house is only a block away, somedays I just don't feel like walking to school. After all I am not fit, even though I am skiny i'm not fit. I get a phone call from my mom, and she wants to know if I want any fruit from the store.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   I follow her home like my parents asked, she lives fairly close to the school. My parents will be happy about that, but she seems happy I feel bad for her. When I get home my dad drags me to the kitchen. "So where does she live?" I give him a piece of paper with the address on it, he thinks I don't know what he's doing but I do."Good Liam, now go do your homework. Yes papa." I head to my room an shut the door.

"So how was school, Goof?" I give him a glare and he just ignores it."It was good, but it was better because I met the new kid." Kyle smirkes and I slap his arm. "Eady not right now, we're eating. Ok mom, but can I hit him later?" My mom rolls her eyes and looks at my dad."Why are you looking at me?" We all laugh and finish our dinner. After dinner we dance, and watch a movie together."Alright kids you guys need to go to bed, you both have school tommorow. Ok dad, love you. Mom love you." I head to my room and stay awake a little longer to do some editing. Around 1:00am my mom rushes in my room with Kyle."Wha-" Kyle puts his hand over my mouth to scilence me. We wait hours until my mom let's us out. I run down stairs and scream. There at the botom of the steps lays my dad, but there's a puddle of blood around him. He's dead.....