Unwanted

While my mom talks to the police I sit in silence. My world around me is silent, I can't hear anything but my heart drumming in my ears. Who would do this and why? My dad never did anything to cause someone to murder him, but maybe he did? It could be something he did in the past, or something he did now. What if he pissed someone off enough to get him murdered, or was this just a break-in that turned into vilonce? My thoughts are interuted by my mom."Hun, the police wanna talk to you." I nod and walk over to them, but when I reach them everything goes silent again. They ask me questions and I don't answer. One gives me a confused look, but I ignore it. My heart is broken I can't feel anything there's no sadness, anger, or revengeful feeling. I feel.....empty inside.

I see my father pull up in the driveway my heart is racing a thousand miles a second. He gets out of the car and his jacket is covored in blood. I stare in horror at my father. I hear the door open and I quickly get in my bed and pertened to sleep."Liam! Get out here right now!" I swallow the lump in my throat and head to my fathers office."Ye-yes papa?" He stares at me his glare going right through me."Clean my jacket now." I take his jacket and leave the room. I feel tears form in my eyes, I didn't want to do this. This is not the life I wanted, yet next week I have to kill the new widow of their family.