Chapter 4

Engineer

Yannah's POV...

"Let's have lunch?" Jayson asked me.

"I'm sorry Jay. I have a meeting that time remember?" I apologized.

"Can you just set it on another day?"

"I'm sorry I really can't. This meeting is very important for my convenience." I said.

He pouted. I feel so guilty but I will promise I will have a lunch with him.

"I have an idea!" He excitedly said.
"How about we schedule it tonight and have a dinner instead?" He said. Why didn't I think of that.

"Great idea but I shouldn't have any scheduled meeting later." I said.

"Excuse me Ma'am. You have no meetings later evening except this meeting with Mr. Kwon this afternoon." Allie announced.

"Thank you, Allie." I thanked.

"So....we can schedule that dinner later." I said when I faced Jayson.
He was very happy and he can even jump around because of his joy. I remember how happy Shawn is when I allow him to come with me when he keep on forcing me before when he was still my lover.

There are things you know that doesn't have any destination. But you continue to hope because there you are happy.

---

I'm 3 minutes late for the meeting because I handled some other things for the project. Allie and I immediatley went to the balsa. We went in the VIP room which is part of my property. I saw Mr. Kwon and a man sitting infront of him.

I looked at Mr. Kwon and he met mine that's why he stood up with a smile. Engineer stood up also. I gave a handshake to them.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Villafuerte. Have a sit." Mr. Kwon greeted.

I sat on one of the chairs while Allie is still standing on the side. I can't help but to look at the engineer because he looks very familiar.

"Ms. Villafuerte, this is Engineer Lee." He introduced me the man infront of him. There I remember who he is.

"Nice to meet you, Engineer Lee. I'm Yannah Villafuerte." I said.

Nice to meet you AGAIN.

"Nice to meet you too, Ms. Villafuerte. I'm York Lee." He said. He seem not to know me. Well it's because we really don't see each other before.

"So, Mr. Kwon. How can you say that Mr. York is going to be our Engineer for this project." I said.

"He made the tanks in Cubao and the White Woods Resort and Hottel here in Manila. We can trust him with this project becaus of his ability." Mr. Kwon explained. "I am willing to be his partner for this project Ms. Villafuerte." He added.

I nodded. I'm thinking whether I will make him our Engineer. This project is very important to me but he is the brother of my ex. In this case I will see Shawn again in some time. I don't want to say that I moved on then when we meet I will feel this love again and I'll get hurt again. I want to move on but this stupid heart of mine keep on answering the question if I still love him a yes.

"And Ms. Villafuerte." Mr. Lee started to talk. "This project is out of our personal lives. You know that right? So don't let that make up your mind. Think wisely and step aside the past." He said.

How dare him talk about the relationship between his brother and I before. He doesn't know what really happened. Well, he's right. I should decide this wisely. I know his skills and he will give a big help for this project but seing Shawn again is the one I can't take. Maybe I should face my fears for my future.

"I decided..."

Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.