Chapter 5

Handkerchief

Yannah's POV...

"So what restaurant will we go?" I asked.

"Uh, it's not that elegant but I know you'll like it. And another thing the food is delicous." He answered.

I nodded. My clothes doesn't fit the place. I should go change.

"Jay, can you drive me home? I will just change my clothes." I asked.

"Why? You look great, you don't need to change." He said.

"You jester! Just drive me home. I'll make it fast I promise." I forced.

"Fine." He sighed.

When we got home I immediatley went out of the car because I promise him I will do it fast.

I wore my Sunnydaysweety Elegant Polyester One-piece Dress - white. Also my white pouch. I hope I look nice.

I went out and I saw him leaning on his car and looking at the stars in the sky. Until he saw me. He stared at me and I stared back. I can't breath because we are so close to each other that made me see the color of his eyes. From it comes gentleness. His stare makes me get in his world and it's hard for me to look away. It was like being trapped but in a great way.

"You look wonderful." He said while still smiling at me. I looked down cause I can feel my face blushing.

"Thank you."

"Shall we go?" He asked and opened the door for me.

I went in. Why is it so bad for me to do that? It's not like the first time he did it, I just get this feeling of weirdness.

We were covered with silence as we go.

"Oh yeah, about this project I'm working on.." I started.

"Yes, what is it?" He asked.

"For the project....Shawn's brother will be..the engineer." I said and I closed my eyes hardly. As if I regret it.

"Will you accept him or not?" He asked.

"I did, I accepted him. And the contract was already signed." I said while feeling scared.

"Not a problem at all." He said being chill.

"How is it not a problem? It's a big problem because I may see Shawn again." I mumbled.

"It's not cause' that way you will know if your heart still beats fast near him and if not it will be hard for you." He explained.

"Well I don't really think of him lately which is unusual..unless his name is mentioned." I said. Oh really?

"That's good news." He simply answered.

I nodded. "And he also invited me, and Mr. Kwon in his birthday next week." I said.

Jayson's POV...

"And he also invited me and Mr. Kwon in his birthday next week." She said.

To be honest I felt bad about the news. I don't want her to see that Shawn again but she has to. I'm just worried that her feelings might go back.

I'll admit I'm falling for her but that won't do if she still loves someone else.

"Jay, the lights are green now!" She said as she wave on my face.

"I'm sorry..." I shall focus on the road so nothing will happen bad all because of me not thinking straight.

"Uh, do you have something to say?" She asked that made me stop eating.

"What do you mean?"

"You've been looking at me while I'm eating as if I have something on my face." She said. I didn't know that.

My eyes move itself and it's not my fault. Probably it's hers...

"Ohh...I'm sorry. Just don't mind me and enjoy your food." I said and smiled

Why are you so beautiful huh? I hate you for being like that. Many people look at you and it pisses me. If I can just block your face.

I saw the handkerchief and it made me an idea! I stood up and went to her seat. I dropped the hanky to her head and now it's covering her face.

...

Yannah's POV...

I was eating when Jay suddenly stood up and I was suprised when he place the hanky on my head.

"WHAT THE HELL?" I shouted. I can feel many eyes on me right now but I  don't care.

"Shhhh! You're so loud." Uh! How dare him!

I took of the hanky and I gave him my death stare. What the hell was that for?!

"What?" He asked innocently. Did he not understand? Or is he joking around.

"You know I don't like jokes." I said seriously. Well I do but not like this. He's being rude.

I stood up and stomped my way to the restroom. "Did that just happen?" I said talking to myself. What the hell is wrong with that guy?

I went off and I heard him call my name. I ignored him and walked faster.

"Hey! Where you going?" He asked.

"Were not yet done eating you know."
I just ignored him until I felt him on my back. Is he hugging me?

I faced him and said, "What?!" I said pissed.

"I'm sorry." Okay! Now you're saying sorry!

"It just pisses me when people look at you. Well I want..."

"You don't need to explain." I said and I smiled. He also smiled and he held my hand.

"Yannah, you may not know but...I like you." He likes me? I just looked at him. I don't know what to say though.

"I know you still like Shawn but I'm willing to wait. No matter what."

***

"I know you still like Shawn but I'm willing to wait. No matter what."

"Ahhhhhh!!!! Omg omg omg!"
I screamed and rolled on my bed.

What the hell is happening to me?
Am I really that affected? Sheez! I am really that affected.

"Jayson Camillo, what the hell is wrong with you?" I said talking to myself and smiled.

But how does the hanky relate to him liking me? Ugh! He's such a mysterious guy.

I layed down and covered myself with my comforter. "Goodnight Jay."

_________________________________________

Ughh! If you guys know Im so disgusted with this story. Well I hope you like it.