Chapter 3

Sorry for having short Chapters and long update. Please support me and the YaTTCH and also Jeonsthetic1997. This chapter contain business things. Thank you...I hope I'm making chapters than can entertain. Chapter 3 Woooh!
_________________________________________
Architect

Yannah's POV...

"Good morning Ma'am Yannah." Allie greeted me when I came.

"Good morning Allie." I greeted her as I smile. A real smile with no force and
doubt.

She was even shock that I smiled at her and I know that she knows it was real. It's not that I'm plastic when smiling..I'm really not I know myself. It's just that my smile is full and it's joint with happiness.

"Woah ma'am Yannah!" She said. "Did you really moved on that fast? Is that really how my brother's help work out? Are you really fine now? Oh wait, did he do anything to you?" She asked with no stop.

I'm afraid of her question if I moved on. I know with myself that I haven't but I found what I need to help me help myself to do that thing I wanted to be done.

"Allie calm down. Sadly to say, I haven't move on..but I found support which is....food!" I said with a little excitement.

Her eyebrows clasped with questions from her eyes that I can see. But her eyebrows had increased and the smile was full of understanding when she later on understand what I've said.

"I can see that my brother's help is really helping you." She said with a meaningful smile.

"Yes and I met your older sister whom he introduced me to." I said with a serious face because I already started doing my work while talking with her.

"My older sister?" She asked with her eyebrows clasped again after a little moment of talk.

"Yes. Jayson even let out of the word legal. It's okay if it's personal. I'm just very curious." I said.

"My sister? Uhm...I don't have a sister." My jaw dropped to what she said. So if she doesn't have sister...then who is.....

My phone suddenly rang. Ashley's name pop on the screen. I answered the call while still doing some files.

"Hello, Ashley." I said.

"Hello, Yan. Will you not greet me?" She said that made my eyebrows crease. I checked my callendar and nothing seem to be dated today.

"Uhm..I'm sorry. I don't think I can remember anything today. It's not your birthday so why should I greet you, Ash?" I'm still confused and very nervous that she might get mad that I forgot anything important for her.

"Didn't you know?" She asked.

"Uh, know what?" I confusely asked.

"I passed the VTR!" She joyfuly said that made me shock.

"Oh my Gosh Ash! Congrats!!" I nearly shout it that made Allie look at me from the door.

"Thanks but I'm still upset that you don't know about it unless I tell you. I post it in IG and Fb." She sighs.

"I'm sorry. Don't worry, I will buy you clothes for that modelling thing to cheer you up." I willingly said even though I have a busy schedule.