ch.4

While we were out at dinner Jack had his arm around me the whole time making sure Cam wasn't looking. Elle finally got me to eat a full dinner also. As we all got up I got a text from Elle.

Elle<3 : hey I'm gonna be at Cams tonight if that's fine with you ;)

Me: Of course, have fun ;)

When we got back to the rooms Jack went into the room with me and Elle with Cameron, making sure Cam didn't see Jack coming in with me.

I grabbed leggings and a thick pullover and took a quick shower.

When I walked out Jack was on his phone waiting for me. When I walked out he stood up and strode over to me and smashed his lips onto mine.

"I've been waiting to do that all day." he whispered to me before backing me into the wall. His lips on mine urgently. His tongue shot into my mouth, our tongues battled for dominance, his obviously winning.

He wrapped his hand around my leg pulling it to his waist.

"Jump." he whispers in my ear before trailing his lips to my neck, kissing it softly. I jumped and we slammed back onto the wall.

Sorry to the people next to us.

He started sucking on my neck leaving marks up my neck, when he found my sweet spot which is on my jaw,

I moaned loudly as he sucked rougly on it. He grinded his hips into me, I could feel he was already hard. I moaned louder as he kept kissing my neck and lips while running his hands through my hair, this time I moved my hips against him. He groaned loudly and brought me to the bed. He kissed me one more time but stopped there.

We layed there holding each other until I got up to put a movie on. I plopped Frozen in and sang along to it with Jack.

*Elle's POV*

I lead Cameron into the room fast so Hunter could bring Jack into our room which is right next door.

I changed into one of Cameron's shirts with no pants before crawling up next to him. He put on 21 jump street and layed with me. A couple minutes into the movie I see him looking down at me. I pulled his head down towards me and pushed my lips onto his. He slid his tongue into my mouth, our kiss getting heated fast.

We both stopped when something from the room next to Cameron's, which happened to be mine and hunters, bumped the wall, shaking the headboard.

"Jesus I knew Hunter was clumsy but I didn't know she was that clumsy." Cam said laughing talking about the bump from our room. I laughed nervously knowing what Hunter was up to.

We went back to kissing until we heard a loud moan. Cam gave me questioning look. I shrugged my shoulders hoping he'd ignore it but he sat there listening until he heard another moan and a grunt. His face started getting red with anger.

"Who the hell is over with her?!" he asked me, enraged.

"I honestly don't know." I lied to him.

"Come on, let's go find out." he said pulling me up.

"No Cam, just ignore it for now, we'll figure it out tomorrow. Who knows it could also just be something she's watching." I say, trying to convince him to stay.

"Fine." he says reluctantly before pulling my lips back to his.

*Hunter's POV*

While Jack and I were laying together we started hearing noises coming from Cam's room. I laughed when I knew what they were doing.

"Don't you find it awkward, that you're hearing your best friend and brother doing that?" Jack asked me.

"No, I'm used to it, were really close to each other, I even heard her lose her virginity not too long ago." I told him laughing remembering that awkward night.