Ch.3

I woke up to not only two voices but to something hard under me. I opened my eyes and realized that it was Jack who had a full on erection under me.

I looked down at him and blushed as he opened his eyes realizing what was going on. I quickly got off and stood up. I then remembered the other reason I was woken up. I looked over to see Elle and Nash standing there trying not to laugh at what they just wittnessed.

"Wha- what are you guys doing here?" I asked trying to sound casual.

"Cam asked me to go with Elle to wake you up to go get breakfast in the lobby." Nash told me with a laugh at the end.

I looked over at Jack to see him with red cheeks and the covers pulled over him to hide his morning wood.

"We'll meet you down there." I tell him

"And please don't tell Cam about this. You know how he gets." I continue.

"Fine as long as you say sorry for smacking me yesterday." he says.

"I'm sorry Nash that you invaded my private space without asking and that I slapped you for it."

"I'll take it." he says before leaving the room to go eat.

I rummaged through my bags there I found some black lace underwear with a matching bra, black skinny jeans, and a knitted pull over. I walked into the bathroom washing my face, brushing my teeth, then pulling my clothes on. I made sure I put cover up on my wrist to make sure no one would notice my scars.

I walked out to see Jack ready and Elle waiting for me.

"Let's gooo!" Elle yelled before throwing open the door and rushing out. I shook my head and laughed at her actions. She walked ahead, eager to eat, leaving Jack and I alone.

He walked up next to me and slyly tried to hold my hand but I pulled my hand away. He almost looked upset.

"Fine. Get on my back." he orders before getting down in front of me.

"No. I'll break you." I inform him.

"Are you kidding? Youre tiny." he says before forcing me on his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck deciding that I wasn't going to argue with him.

He carried me down to the lobby where all the guys were busy shoving food into their mouths.

Cameron walked up to us with an angry look on his face.

"Put her down and don't touch my sister." he orders Jack. I slid off his back before giving Cam a weird look and going to sit next to Elle.

I looked to the spot next to me to see Nash giggling. "What?" I asked him.

"If Cam got angry at Jack giving you a piggyback ride just imagine what he'd do if he found out about what we saw this morning." he tells me before putting eggs into his mouth.

"You wouldn't." I tested him.

"Oh I won't but if you're going to be doing that with him more I'd be a little better at hiding it or else he will find out." Nash replied after swallowing the food in his mouth.

Nash was right. When did I start becoming so careless? But the real question was, was I going to keep hanging around Jack? I shook my head. I'll have to think about it later.

I saw Elle get up and come back with a water for me.

"Thanks?" I said a little confused. She usually never gets anything for me.

"It's for these." she says reaching into her purse and pulling out my medicine? Really my mom didn't trust me enough to take my pills. I grabbed the two bottles and read the labels.

One said; take twice a day as needed for depression' while the other said 'take once a day as needed for anxiety'

I sighed before placing the pills into my mouth and swallowing them with water. I handed them back to her before waiting to leave. Aparently they were having a meet and greet today, so Elle and I decided we were going to look for some shops around the area we were staying in.

After Cam said goodbye to Elle and I they left to get to the venue. Elle and I called a cab and took it to the nearest mall. We both walked into forver 21 looking at the cute clothes they had.

We found some swim suits they we thought were absolutley adorable. Elle gave me a look and I knew exactly what she was thinking. Yeah we had enough money to buy them but we just loved the thrill of stealing.

I grabbed an ugly top and the bathing suit I liked before walking into the changing room and ripping the tags off and hiding them behind the mirror I put it on under my shirt and double checked to make sure I didnt miss any tags.

I walked out of the room with the ugly shirt and put it on the rack, that was the strategy, go in with something and leave with something so they don't get suspicious.

I saw Elle waiting for me as we walked out if the store. The alarm didn't go off meaning were safe which made us laugh.

"I miss that." Elle says.

"miss what?" I asked her.

"That smile of yours. You never smile much or laugh anymore."

"It's because being away has made me happier." I let her know. I guess my mom was right, maybe this trip was the best thing for me. After a little bit more of "shopping" we had two pairs of shorts, 3 shirts, 2 bathing suits, and 3 new beanies.

We grabbed lunch in the food court and called a cab back to the hotel.

By the time we got back all the guys were in the lobbie waiting for us, saying something about going out to have fun.

We all got into a van that they took to the meet and greet and it took off. I was squished next to Jack and Jack which I didn't mind because they were good company for the short ride to the place we were heading to.

I looked up to see us pulling into a go kart racing place. The guys and Elle and I got all suited up. Elle of course went with Cam leaving me to look for someone to ride with. Jack came up to me pulling me into the cart with him.

I buckled up and we were soon racing off, zooming around the track, we were in the lead with Cam and Elle along with Nash and the other Jack gaining on us.

"Come on faster! Theyre right behing us!" I yelled to Jack over the loud noise of the engines. He sped up as we crossed the finish line landing us in first place. We got out and ran over to hand our helmets back. Jack looked around almost as if to see if someone was coming, He faced towards me and picked me up.

"WHOO! WE WON!" he yelled. He slowly brought me down.

Our faces were not even and inch apart, I was thinking about pulling away when he closed the distance and his soft, warm lips were on mine. I suprised myself and kissed him back.

We pulled away when we heard someone cough. I turned around to see Elle standing there.

"Oh shit!" I said knowing that it could have easily been Cameron.

"You guys are lucky I ran ahead of him." she said laughing before turning her helmet in.

Not a minute later Cameron ran in. He wrapped me in a small hug which made me tense a little before letting go and walking back to the car so we can get to our best destination. Dinner. Food wasn't the only thing on my mind, that kiss I had with Jack was too and I sadly had to admit that it was great.