I Want Some

I pulled into my drive way, before putting the car in park and grabbing my bags from the passenger seat. Everything was finally done. The decorations, the shopping for gifts, even the food was all prepared for Christmas Day. Everyone would be over my house tomorrow for the holiday. Friends, family, my Bestfriend Jason, and whoever else shows up.

I unlocked the door and instantly threw the heavy bags on the floor. I'm soooo exhausted, like I've literally been out Christmas shopping all day. I got stuff for my niece, my mom and dad, my big sister, and of course my best friend. Speaking of the devil...

"Wassup gorgeous." Jason greeted me as he walked toward the front door. He kissed me on the forehead and grabbed my bags for me. See how sweet he can be? He's not always like this though.

"Hey. What you been doing?" I asked him as I placed my coat on the coatrack.

"I been chilling, waiting for my favorite girl to get here. What we eating tonight?" He asks.

Me and Jason don't really live together but it's almost like we do. He's always at my house or I'm at his but mainly we chill at my house. He sleeps in my room, in my bed, under the same cover and all. He's actually a really good cuddler.

"I want some Tacos." I said. "And you have to make them 'cause I'm tired." I added on.

"Really." He complained.

"Yes, really." I said.

He began heading towards the kitchen. I went up to my room to freshen myself up. I hopped in the shower really fast and put on some comfortable clothes to chill out in. They were some cute pink booty shorts with a white spaghetti strap tank top to match and pink socks. When I was done changing, I went back downstairs to the kitchen where Jason had just finished making the Tacos. He had the house smelling so good, my stomach was on 10.

"This is sooo good. I've been craving tacos all day." I said as I stuffed my face with my third taco. He looked at me and smiled but didn't say anything.
When we were done, Jason volunteered to clean up the kitchen as well. I wasn't complaining. I went right back up to my room and crawled up in my bed.

What to watch? I thought to myself as I flipped through the channels. Not to long after, I heard Jason walking up the stairs.

He bust in the room and flopped on top of me like he didn't see me sitting there. "Dang" I said, pushing him off me.
He rolled over to the spot next to me.

For about an hour, we were just sitting watching t.v. And chilling. Then, All of a sudden I wanted some dick.

"Jason." I said.
"Wassup" he said, head still in his phone.

I rubbed my hand across his dick print in his gray basketball shorts. "I want some dick." I said in a more baby-like voice.

His eyes continued to be glued to his phone.
"JASON." I said, a little annoyed because he knows he heard me.

"Come here crybaby." He said, as he placed his phone on the night stand and pulled me closer.
He kissed me deeply, and passionately, like we had just gotten married or something. He rubbed his hands across my body, squeezing my ass cheeks and he kissed me harder.

He began playing with my pussy, while kissing me still. My weakness. And he knows it. I let out a sly moan and a smile grew upon his face. He always tells me he likes how my moans sound which I don't understand why but hey.

At this point, my pussy was dripping... waiting for him to enter. He hadn't said a word, he just did what he did. Only thing you could hear was my loud moans throughout the house. It's like he knows just the right spot to hit.

********************************************
I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth when Jason walked in behind me; His morning wood brushing across my ass as he squeezed past me to get to the toilet.

I finished brushin my teeth and went to find my outfit for the day. Today is Christmas and everyone is coming to my house for the holiday. I expect people to start showing up around 2:00 or 3:00 and its already 12:00p.m.

Thanks to Jason, I was up super late last night. He walked back in the room and layed back in the bed facing the t.v.

One thing about us is we don't talk about the sex we had or brag about how we want to fuck eachother again after we fuck. When we have sex, we do it and when its over that's that. Back to our everyday lives like nothing just happened, literally. I love out relationship because what happens between us stays between us and he understands that completely.

***************************************
PLEASE DO NOT BE A SILENT READER!!
Like & Comment.
Share.