Model?

My followings' on my social media accounts have been growing and moving pretty fast at that. It's almost like I've been gaining at least 50-100 new supporters everyday. It's a little scary, but I'm not complaining! DM's have been going crazy since I released my Lazy Wear Collection; everyone wants a set. I've already had to order a huge bulk of more merchandise within the first two weeks. That's huge for me because usually I'll be working on my bulk of merchandise for at least a month before I have to restock again.

I'm really wanting to have a photo shoot for the sets so I can have professional looking pictures of me in my merchandise because I feel like that's the best way to promote your brand, by wearing it yourself of course.

I already have my first model in mind and that's India. She's so gorgeous; I always tell her she should have been a model because it's so true! Plus, I know she would want to be apart of something so important to me. Speaking of India, she just texted.

"Hey, what's up buttercup?" The text read.

"Nothing much, was just about to ask you if you'd want to be a part of a photo shoot for my Lazy wear Collection. I know it'll help sales majorly and it'll be fun coming up with ideas! what do you think?" I eagerly responded.

"Yeah, yeah! I'm down! When were you trying to do that? You know I love the camera lol" she quickly responded. I laughed a bit; she is far from camera shy. She wants someone to take a picture of her like 24/7.

"Yes you're a life saver! What would I do without u lol" I typed before eagerly pressing send.

11:17 pm

"Girl he had me in every position in the front seat of that car!" I said, laughing loudly on the facetime call.

"Oh, he nasty for real!" Brittany said through the phone, crying laughing.

Brittany is another good friend of mine. I love her to death, never fell out about it. She's literally my ride or die; she's the one you call when shit get crazy because well.. she can get crazy. She's really sweet and super funny though, but she knows how to stand her ground when needed.

"Girl, nasty as hell! But, I can't keep having sex with him... it's good and all but he not my man." I stated. "Plus, I know he be out here messing with other girls and only lord knows what he probably be doing with them bitches or how many or... just anything you know?" I added.

Brittany nodded her head, "No, I get it completely. It's a risky game and boys just be lying. I don't blame you 'cause I have been in that situation before and in all honesty, I had grown major feelings for the guy but whole time he was seeing a girl for damn near a year, like a serious relationship type thing, got the girl pregnant and all and I was just getting fucked and fed false dreams" she explained, rolling her eyes at the end. "We'd been friends for a while but I guess I didn't realize that he was only using my dumbass for sex. And I was letting him 'cause I thought he might have liked me too."

"Well, good thing we both know where we stand in each others lives. Best friends. My feelings aren't really strong for him, he's just got some bomb ass dick." I noted.

She laughed at my comment.

"Well sis, all I got to say about it is be careful. Don't want your heart hurting over a fuck boy who can't keep his dick in his pants. Not saying Jason can't keep it in his pants, but hey." She added.

"Speaking of the devil, he just texted me saying he's outside. Ima call you back sis!" I yelled before hanging up the phone. She knows I don't mean anything by that.

I grabbed my red jacket off the end of my bed and slid on my bunny houseshoes, running down the stairs and out the front door to Jason's car.

"It's so cold" I said, shivering trying to stay warm. It's like thirty degrees outside tonight.

"That's 'cause you came outside in those lil bitty clothes, always trying to be cute." He joked. I couldn't help but laugh because it was a little true.

I have on gray biker shorts, a black short sleeve crop top and my house shoes and jacket I grabbed. It's literally freezing outside right now and I have on summer clothes.

"Shutup Jason, you always got something to say." I snapped.

"I brought you some food." He said, reaching in his backseat for a bag of food.

"Ommgggggg really?" A smile on my face, ear to ear. That's all it takes is some good food. "I haven't eaten anything today either, you're the best bestfriend." I said, leaning in to hug him. He pulled me in all close to him making sure he grabbed my butt as well.

"So, we gone chill in the car or you wanna go inside?" He asked, digging in my fries. "Yeah, let's go inside. I wanna cuddle." I said before grabbing my food and quickly running back inside the house. Jason cut his car off and followed me inside, locking the door behind him.