India

"Why can't we just stay in and watch a movie? I don't want to be around other people." I said over the phone to Jason, who made plans for us to to go out with some more friends tonight for a movie. Just a friendly gathering with some of our other close friends.
I hadn't done anything at all today and I still didn't feel like doing anything.

"Stop being like that, you been balled up in that bed all day." He said.

"Because my bed is comfortable. I love my bed." I retorted back.

"Be ready by 8:00. Ima come get you." He said before hanging up. I placed my phone on my bed in annoyance. I don't want to seem like a party pooper but I'd rather be at home cuddled up.

I don't even talk to any boys besides my bestfriend. No boy gets my attention because they all act the same so one of them in my life in enough.
Let me get up. I rolled my eyes as I thought to myself. It was already 6:00 p.m. and I had done nothing with my day what so ever. 

*******************************
We walked into the theater, eight people deep. It was mainly the people me and Jason were both really close with.

"Yall should just go ahead and make things official." My girl India said to me while we sat at the booths waiting for the guys to bring back snacks.

I laughed at what she said. "No girl, we're just friends. You know that." I replied. "Plus, I think he talks to someone... I don't even know. I haven't asked." I added on.

"How could you not know? Yall are around eachother like 24/7." She stated.

"Yeah, but I don't be in his business all like that." I said, laughing. "That's my bestfrend, nothing more nothing less."

"Mhmm." She said, sniling. I laughed. "Why'd you say that? And why did you say it like that?" I asked laughing harder with her.

"I know yall did it before. Im not slow." She said.

"Noooo, we haven't." I said, trying my hardest not to laugh because I really didn't want anyone to know. I haven't told anyone and neither has Jason as far as I know.

"C'mon girl, you can tell me. You been my girl for years now, I know you not keeping no secrets from me." She said, smiling but also giving me a look like she knew I was lying.
I burst out smiling.

"India, we have not had sex and we don't plan on it either." I told her. Just then, the guys walked back over to us with two big boxes of popcorn, four small drinks which looked like large drinks, and extra small candies.

We all headed inside the movie so we didn't miss anything. Whole time we were in the lobby buying snacks, we were stalling to avoid the long previews.

*********************************
"So did you enjoy yourself?" Jason asked as we pulled up to his house.
"Yeah, it was cool. I can't wait to get back in bed though. And India was asking mad questions about us." I told him, laughing.

"What was she saying?" He asked.

"Just stuff like we should just get together already and that she knows we've had sex before and blah blah blah." I explained.

"India always think she know something." He said, smiling at me.

He opened the door for me and waited for me to walk inside first. I kicked my shoes off at the door because he's picky like that at his house.
All I wanted to do at this point was lay up and cuddle with him. I went up to his room, climbed in his bed and waited for him to come.

About 20 minutes pass and he still hasn't come to the room yet. "JASOOOON" I yelled. He yelled back, "Whaaat?"

Then I could hear him say something else, as if he was on the phone with someone.
He still hadn't came to the room when I called him so I rolled over and continued to watch t.v. Until I began to doze off.

40 Minutes Later

Half asleep, I hear Jason finally walk into the room. He placed his phone on the charger and sat it down on his dresser, then climbed in bed with me. I just want to know who he's been on the phone with for so long???

********************************
DON'T BE A SILENT READER!!
Vote, Comment, Share.