Chapter 19 // Blowjob

The title says it all, skip if you're uncomfortable. It's happening ;)

-------------

"I won't let people touch you again." Yoongi growls, he's on top of Jimin who is closing his eyes due to how shy he is at the moment. They are so close to each other in the sexual way.

The devil takes out his belt and pulls Jimin's wrist under his head and ties it with the bed. "H-Hyung? Why did you tie me up..?"

Yoongi smirks after he satisfied with his ties, Jimin's wrists are slender enough to tie both of it together with a single leather belt.

"Because I'm going to make you fully aware that you're all mine. Mine, Min Yoongi's only human." The older says in possessiveness, sending cold shivers around the magician's body.

Jimin gulps nervously, he doesn't know what should he replies to him since he never be in this situation before.

Yoongi takes no longer time, he quickly kisses the younger's plump-looking lips hungrily. He sucks the below lip messily, trailing a trail of saliva between their lips when he breaks the kiss.

The devil stares at his lord's flushed face, "Look how perfect you are."

Jimin's cheeks burning softly with the compliment with him caressing his cheeks gently.

It feels like he's already melted under Yoongi's touches.

"I'm not even start yet, don't melt first." Yoongi says teasingly, he hears what's going on in Jimin's mind well.

The older looks at the neck, "Only a little."

Jimin nods, he understands it fully. Well, he's falling in love with a demon anyway.

Yoongi leans closer, his lips turn to a smile as he's excited already to suck his blood. Jimin closes his eyes in pleasure and pain when he feels the fangs are getting into his skin and the wet tounge around the bite.

I never thought I could get a pleasure by a vampire sucking my blood-

Yoongi licks the last blood that dripping, and wraps his hand around Jimin's neck without any warning.

"Babyboy, I told you not to call me that. I'm not a vampire." Yoongi growls with his rough voice, making Jimin's dick harden easily.

"Mhm, I-I'm sorry hy-hyung." Jimin says under his breath, he tries to move under the choke to release the grip but Yoongi is way stronger than him.

Yoongi hushes him softly, he licks Jimin's lips playfully. "Oh babyboy, you're making me very lustful by looking at you being submissive like this."

Jimin knows exactly who's the dominant and who's the submissive just by how their relationship going. He, himself is already having a big bulge under his pants and Yoongi knows it well.

"Alright, let daddy takes care of you until the day passed." Yoongi whispers in a low voice, with his hand freely rubbing the fabric of Jimin's bulge.

Jimin's eyes widen, "D-Daddy?"

Yoongi chuckles with his hand sliding in Jimin's boxer, teasingly wrapping his cold hand around his dick.