If You Dont Accept Him I Understand

We got into my car and he smiled at me and grabbed my hand and kissed it softly. "Why are you so tense?" he asked as I continued to drive.

  "Remember how I told you about the rape?" I asked and he nodded. "Well my parents and brothers went on a vacation and I stayed with Aqua because I found out I was pregnant...and so I had Emmett while they were on vacation so none of  them knew about it besides Aqua and her mom" I said slowly causing Jax to growl loudly.

  "You had a kid with someone who wasn't your mate?" he growled. "Yes I did I'm sorry but I don't believe in abortion and he was my ticket to finding my rapist but if you cant accept him then I understand" I whispered he sighed and smiled and kissed my hand.

  "I cant wait to meet him I bet he looks just like his beautiful mom" he said with a huge grin. Causing me to giggle and smile. "He's kinda shy with strangers so ya" I said and he nodded.

When we got to Dena and Dans house it was 8 am so I knew he would be waking up any minute. I got out and walked up and knocked on the door and smiled when Emily opened the door. Emily was their 10 year old daughter. She smiled and hugged me and then yelled for Dena.

  I grabbed Jax's hand and he smiled as we walked inside. Dena and Dan fostered alot of kids. That's why I trusted them with Emmett. "Eww what smells like dog?" Rose laughed as she bounced over to hug me and smile at Jax.

  Rose was 17 and she was awesome. "Hey girly how are you?" Dena asked as she came over and hugged me. "Good is he up?" I asked and she nodded. "Emmett?" she called and I smiled when my black hair handsome baby boy came running over to me. "Mommy" he yelled and hugged my legs and I smiled and lifted him up and kissed his head.

  "Hey baby boy did you miss me?" I asked him and he giggled and nodded and looked over at Jax and smiled his adorable dimple smile at my mate causing Jax to grin at him.

  "Hey Emmett I'm Jaxon mommy's  boyfriend" he said and Emmett smiled at him. "Daddy?" Emmett said as he leaned toward Jaxon. I sucked in a deep breath and sighed. But at the same moment I said no Jax said yes which made me smile at my amazing mate.

He had accepted Emmett without a second thought.  Emmett laughed and Jax took him from my arms and hugged him to him. "Daddy"he giggled and Jax smiled and nodded.

We spent all day with Emmett and I could tell Jax loved him and vice versa already. They played cars and trains and blocks and everything which just made me so happy.