Poor Nemo

JINX'S P.O.V.-

    I woke up and was alone In bed. I yawned and stretched then, I went downstairs and saw Jax and my dad sitting at the break fast table. "Jax you better not be eating my fruit loops you turd" I said, causing him to chuckle.

   "Well good morning to you to beautiful" he said causing my dad to laugh. "Morning sweetheart" my dad said. I kissed his forehead, "Morning daddy" I said. And then grabbed Jaxon's bowl and started eating my cereal. "Heyyy" he whined. "My cereal" I said and stuck my tongue at him causing him and my dad to laugh. "Sooo um dad...I cant go to school for the next three days" I said.

   "I know your principal called me about you and Jax" he said trying to look pissed but then he laughed. "I cant believe you but did that your mom is going to kill you Jinx" he laughed then looked at his watch.

   "Shit I got to get to work Love u sweetheart your brothers and Kaelee already left and so did your mom be good no parties be home late" he said. "Bye daddy" I said as he left.

   I washed my bowl and the rest the dishes and the yawned and stretched my arms over my head and felt Jaxon's arms wrap around me from behind, and kiss my neck. "Are you okay?" he asked and I turned around in his arms to face him.

   "I'm fine Jax I promise" I said and he nodded and kissed my head. "I didn't sleep" he said. "What why?" I asked. "You were crying and whimpering and tossing and turning and so I stayed awake and watched you and held you" he said. I sighed and walked over to the couch with him trailing behind me. I sat down and so did he and I curled up beside him.

   "I'm sorry Jax" I whispered, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. "Don't be Jinx" he said and I nodded. Right then the door opened and in walked a very pale crying Nemo. I pulled outta Jaxon's arms just as Nemo ran into my arms and curled up in my arms crying her eyes out. Jaxon got up kissed my head and left us alone.

  "Nemo whats the matter?" I asked and I rubbed her back. "I-I ca-cant have k-kids Shaela bear" She sobbed. "Aw honey I'm so sorry how did you find this out?" I asked. "I had my period and then stopped for a week and started again so I went and talked to my doctor she checked it out and told me I cant have kids" she sobbed.

    "It's okay baby girl you can adopt maybe she was wrong" I said. "No no its not just that I didn't tell you but we mated and and I missed my period and found I was pregnant and I hadn't told Jamez yet and then I woke up in a pool of blood I had had a miscarriage which just confirmed that I cant carry babies" she sobbed.

    "But you don't understand Jinx I want my own babies what if Jamez leaves me he's going to leave me he wont want me now my girl parts don't work right and I wont be able to carry he's children I knew that there was a chance I couldn't have kids because my grandma was the same way, my dad was a miracle, but I hid that from Jamez, even when he would talk about a family with me I never told him I let him get all excited and I cant even have a kid" she sobbed and I heard a loud ass growl.

   My head snapped up and I saw that Jaxon was restraining a upset, crying, and pissed off Jamez. Aqua gasped and starting crying harder. "J-Jamez I'm s-so s-so-sorry" she sobbed. "Why didn't you tell me Aqua" Jamez screamed through his tears.

   "I-I was s-scared" she sobbed. "Yo-you were pregnant wi-with our ch-child and you never t-told me you knew there was a chance we wouldn't ever be able to have a fam-family and you hid that from me and let me get my hopes up" Jamez screamed through his tears and then his legs gave out and he hit the floor crying with Jax hugging him tightly.

   At first Jamez resisted and try to punch Jaxon's back and head to get lose but then he just gave up and let Jax hug him. "I'm so sorry Jamez" Aqua sobbed. Jax slowly let go of Jamez and Jamez got up and pulled a sobbing Aqua into his arms.

   I got up and grabbed Jax's hand and pulled him upstairs into my room. "Are they gonna be okay?" he asked me. "Yeah they will their both hurt and its gonna take some time but they'll be fine and work everything out" I said and crawled into my bed and turned on my flat screen.

   Jax nodded and crawled into bed next to me and I layed my head on his chest as I flipped through channels. "Insidious it is" I said and set my remote on my nightstand. I was ready to pee myself this was scaring the hell outta me.

  After it was finally over I wouldn't leave my room and wouldn't let Jax leave me and even made him check my closet and under my bed.

   Then he crawled back in bed next to me but had a book in his hands. He sat up and started reading it. After two hours of him totally ignoring me and reading the book non-stop I was extremely bored and felt very ignored. I put my legs in his lap and pouted.

  But he only decided to use my legs as a book stand.  So by that point I was really aggravated,  "Jaxxxx" I whined. "Hmm?" he asked not taking his eyes off the dumb book. So I kicked the book outta his hands causing him to glare at me and I pouted. He chuckled and moved my legs and hovered over me and kissed my forehead. "What" he asked.

    "You've been ignoring me for almost three hours" I whined causing him to look confused and look at his watch, and roll his eyes. "Jinx its been barely a hour" he laughed. "Really it felt alot longer than that" I said with a blush. "What were you reading anyways?" I asked, as he rolled over on his back next to me. "A book" he said and I slapped his chest. "No shit Sherlock" I said causing him to laugh at me.

    "City Of Bones" he answered. "That's a good book" I said and he nodded. "So whatcha wanna do?" he asked. ."Hmm watch TV with me" I said and he nodded. I curled up in his arms and he kissed my head and begin flipping through the channels. "Ohhhh spongebob" I said and clicked it causing him to laugh at me.

   "Hey it matches your pjs" he said and I giggled. After the episode was over I was singing the magical doodle over and over and I thought Jax was gonna strangle me. "Jinxxxx please shut up I'm begging you my ears are going to bleed" he whined, so I stopped. "Hey wasn't there supposed to be a pack meeting last night?" I asked.

   "There was one, I just didn't go" he said. "But you were supposed to" I said and he nodded and shrugged. "Your dad forgave me" he said and I smiled. "I think my dad likes you" I said and he nodded with a laugh. "What's your family like?" I asked.

   "Um well it's just me and my mom and dad my dad is pretty cool but kind of a ass at times my mom is big warm hearted and the nicest woman you will ever meet and she's going to love you Jinx" he said and kissed my cheek. I blushed and smiled.

   "You're a only child?" I asked and he nodded.  "Ya my mom almost died giving birth to me so she lost alot of blood and something down there got screwed up and she cant have any more kids" he said and I frowned. "I'm sorry" I said and he shrugged. "What's it like having siblings" he whispered. "Its the best and worst thing ever they are annoying and your best friend and your worst enemy" I said.

   He sighed, "some times I wish I had a sibling" he said. "Well you have all my siblings now I think they consider you apart of the family i know its not the same but its at least something" I said he smiled and nodded. "I don't really think Sterling likes me but Jace does" he said and I laughed. "I've never had a boyfriend so all my brothers are gonna be protective" I said and he nodded.

    "JAXON!" I heard a male voice yell. Jax groaned and hid under my blanket and rested his head on my chest using my boobs as a pillow. "I'm not here" he whispered and I giggled. "Who is it?" I asked. "My annoying best friend Dominic" he whispered. "JAXXXXOOONNNN!?!?!?" Dominic yelled.

   "I got it" I said and got up, but Jax grabbed my hand. "Be careful please he has anger issues baby I don't want you to get hurt" he said and I kissed him quickly which surprised him. "Don't worry" I said and he nodded and I headed down stairs.

  "Who the hell are you and who in the hell said you could just walk into my house?" I growled. Dominic snarled at me, "I don't think I asked for a little bitch did I no I asked for Alpha Jaxon" he growled but then something weird happened when he looked at me his eyes went from black to golden and he growled.