She's Beautiful.....

JAXONS P.O.V.-

I got to school and got my schedule and headed to Health Education. As soon as I walked into the class room girls were giggling and pulling their shirts down to expose more cleavage. I was in a daze when I was hit with the most amazing smell. Vanilla and strawberry. "Gawd damnn" some girl said and I heard a female growl. I saw the most beautiful girl ever. She took my breath away my wolf Payne was howling excitedly he kept repeating mate. She was magnificent. The fat old teacher signaled me to stand in front of the class and tell them about myself.

"Hi I'm Jaxon Blake Shane Adams um I just moved here with my pa- my family. I'm a only child and the biggest bad ass there is". I said proudly. Alot of people in the class gasped, and the beauty I hadn't taken my eyes off of snorted and started laughing her ass off. "Pfff- hahahaha oh god imma die" she said through her giggles. I was confused but took my seat next to some guy. "Hi Alpha Jaxon" the dude said. "Um hi who are you?" I asked. "James Alexander um the little brother of Alpha Sterling and the twin brother of the cackling hyena back there" he said pointing at the beautiful girl. I growled when he called her that and he noticed. "Um did I say something to offend you?" he asked. "No sorry" I said and he nodded. "Her name is Jinx" he said. "Huh?" I asked confused. "My sister your mate her name is Jinx" he said. "Jinx" I said and grinned.