Lonqu x Reader x Frederick (Lemon)

This wasn't necessary requested, but I saw it as a request in a book that seems to be discontinued. The request was originally Editor-Sama  I hope you like this •^•
Small edit from after I started writing: I'm so sorry I'm just now finishing this, writers block caught me on this one.

Reader POV

I was training. It was a normal day, throwing figs at Lon'qu, sparring with Frederick. Lon'qu seemed to like my company less than I liked his, I've actually grown fond of the both of them, but I am not confessing to either until I can choose.
I kept noticing that Frederick and Lon'qu kept whispering to each other. I just shook my head at it and continued my training. At one point I saw something in their eyes that I've never seen. Lust. Frederick picked me up bridal style. The male carried me to Lon'qu's tent, that was away from everyone else's. I readjusted in his arms against his hard armor.
   "Lon'qu, can you hold her? She's uncomfortable right now," Frederick said, Lon'qu only nodded and Frederick put me in the other male's arms. I watched as he put a hand on Lon's face and kissed him quickly before taking off his armor.
   I decided I wasn't going to be helpless in the situation. I rocked against Lon and pushed him onto the bed. I held my hands against his chest as I grind my hips against his. He let out a sexy moan and I felt him grow hard. I felt large hands grab my hips from behind, and my shirt was pulled over my head.
   Frederick pressed his bare chest against my back. Soon we were all naked, I was hovering my entrance above Lon'qu's member. I dropped myself down with a shaky sigh of pain, and Frederick thrusted into my back entrance, and I screamed out. Every time Frederick thrusted into me, I went up, and every time he pulled out I went down on Lon'qu's member.
   I was reaching my climax when Lon'qu pulled me down to kiss him and Frederick leaned over us, kissing on my neck. His thrusts started getting sloppy and I felt him cum in me. Soon after I let out a moan as I came on Lon'qu. He came into me right after and I collapsed on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and Frederick got on my other side, pulling the covers over us all, and wrapping his arms around me and Lon. I smiled and we all said in unison.
   "I love you."