Silas x Reader (Lemon)

Because one deserves to exist. Requested by @tayyyyfoxall VERY MATURE CONTENT MY LORDY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST MATURE ONES IVE WRITTEN! Lewd language....

Reader POV
   Silas was my best friend growing up, he was rather fun, and cared about me more than anything. I was starting to like him as more than just a friend. No, I was starting to love him. I know he cares for me, but I don't know if he loves me the way I do him.

Silas POV
   I was taking Y/N camping today. She'd wanted to go camping since we were little kids, and now that she isn't locked up in the tower, I can take her. I'm just a knight, and she is a princess, I'm her loyal friend and companion. I don't know if my love for my liege is forbidden, but I love her nonetheless. She the center of my life, and the only person I've ever lo-
   "Silaaaaaaaasssss?!" I heard Y/N's sweet voice ring out. I came out of my room with some of the stuff we would need.
   "I'm in my room, Y/N! You can come if you'd like!" I said and went back. I gathered everything together as she walked in.
   "Hey Silas," she said, and leaned against the door frame. I glanced over at her and smiled.
   "Hi Y/N. Are you ready to go?" I asked, she smiled, and held up a bag of the stuff she was going to bring. She turned around to show me a bag on her back, but I didn't look at the bag. My eyes immediately looked down to her butt. I couldn't help it. It's so perfect, not too big, not too small...
   "Well I'm glad, we should get going soon," I said, and picked up my stuff. We made it out to my horse and I placed some things on the sides of it.
   "Let me help you up, Milady," I suggested. Y/N nodded and I helped her up onto the horse. I then got up in front of her and she wrapped her arms around me. I felt a blush creep it's way onto my face as her hands clasped in front of my chest . I wasn't wearing as much armor as usual because I didn't have a whole army to protect.
   It didn't take long to reach the area I planned. The place was beautiful, she held onto me as we arrived, us both on the back of my horse. I told her to close her eyes and she followed my directions.

Reader POV
   Silas told me to close my eyes, and I obliged. "Hold out your hand," he said, and I held my hand out with a giggle. He helped me off the horse and covered my eyes with his hand. I felt as he walked us somewhere, but not far.
   "Open your eyes," he said, and removed his hand from my face. I gasped as I looked around. There was a small stream, leading into a lake. The stream had multiple tiny waterfalls, and as I followed it to the lake, I saw a larger waterfall falling into it. There were small animals like foxes and rabbits running around, and drinking from the stream. I smiled and turned around to my retainer.
   "Thank you Silas!" I said and hugged him. I felt him flinch a bit before wrapping his arms around my back.
   "Hey Y/N?" He asked, I looked up at him and he smiled down at me.
   "Yeah?" I answered, he leaned closer to me.
"I'm going to kiss you now. I can't hold back any longer," he said, and leaned down to kiss me. It wasn't a soft, delicate kiss. This kiss was rough and passionate. He grabbed one of my breasts as we kissed.
   "Don't touch me there, or I'm going to beat you," I said, and looked up at him. He kissed me again, this time softer.
   "Beat me then," he said, I smirked at him and put the fingers of one of my hands inside the waistline of his pants.
   "Yes, Daddy~" I said and bit his neck softly while pulling his pants down, they dropped around his ankles. Silas let out a breathy moan as I bit a certain spot on his neck, I sucked and licked the spot and left a red and purple mark there. As I sucked on his neck I started to palm him, rubbing his length through his boxers.
   "Silas~" I started, he looked down at me as I stopped moving my hand, "I- I love you..." I said quietly. He pulled me close to himself and hugged me.
   "I love you too, Y/N," he replied. I stayed in his arms for a second before reaching my hand down pulling down his boxers.
   "Sit," I commanded him, and he did so quickly. I smirked down at him before removing his pants and boxers from around his ankles.
"Y-Y/N! You're still fully dressed!" He said, with only a shirt on. I got close to him, hovering my clothes area over his bare one as I pinned down his shoulders.
"I'm fully dressed because I love seeing you helpless~ you're so cute, and hot, I just want to see you like this~" I said in a husky tone. Silas's face went red and he looked a little bit angry at me.
"Well, I'm going to need you to take some off," He said. I smirked and reached down to the hem of his shirt and pulled it off.
"You didn't say off who," I said and he whined under me. I sat lightly on his lap and smirked again. I licked up the center of his chest, up his neck, and to his mouth. I kissed him quickly and pulled away, but only an inch away. "If you want my clothes off, you've gotta do it yourself~"
He immediately grabbed at my shirt and pulled it over my head, after that was gone I kissed him passionately. He ran his hands up and down my sides as we kissed. He licked my lip and I opened my mouth a crack, we fought for dominance which I obviously won, and explored his cavern with my tongue.
As I licked around the inside of his cavern, he moaned into my mouth. I pulled away and he pulled my pants off of me. I smirked.
"Impatient are we?" I asked in a whisper, my mouth right next to his ear. I licked his ear softly, down his jawline, "I'm going to make you moan my name soon enough~" I said seductively and smirked.
He unclasped my bra and I pinned his hands above his head, "don't move your hands, or you will get punished~" I said and pulled my bra off, taking my hand from his wrists. I moved down and put my hands on his length. I stroked him and started to pump my hands around his cock, he grew hard as I did so.
"You like that~?" I asked him, he looked down at me.
"Use your mouth. If I wanted a hand job I'd do it myself," he said. I smirked.
"What do I get if I use my mouth?" I asked seductively, licking my lips.
"I'll be entirely submissive to you, you can do whatever you want to me, and I can't refuse. The only condition is I want you to swallow my cum," he said, covering his red face with his arm.
"Deal~" I said and leaned my head down. I kitten licked the tip and looked up at Silas, "I was going to do it anyways~ but now you're making me want to do it more~" I huskily whispered, and took him in my mouth.
I started slowly, teasing him, and he got impatient and thrusted in my throat. My eyes started to tear up, but I didn't care if it hurt. Right now, I am making Silas feel good. I continued faster as he thrusted over and over into my throat, until his member twitched. I pulled him out of my throat where only the tip was in my mouth, and he let out a moan as he released into my mouth, I fondled with his balls a little while he released, smirking after I swallowed it.
"You know what, Daddy?" I asked him, sitting up and pulling my panties off.
"What, Baby?" He responded, trying to keep his eyes on my face, but failing miserably.
"I'm going to let you fuck me right now~ I'm sure you want to know what my pussy feels like around your dick~" I said lewdly, making him blush even more.
"Y-Yeah..." He said, and lust took over his eyes, "Maybe you will moan my name tonight~" he said and smirked, flipping me and pulling my ass in the air. He thrusted into me without warning and I screamed in more pain than pleasure.
"S-Sorry baby, are you alright?" He asked, and moaned a bit, "You're really tight~"
"I'm fine, Daddy, you can move~" I said, and he started moving slowly. He reached an arm around me and started rubbing my clit as slowly moved in me.
   "Aaah~ Daddy faster, harder, please~" I moaned out, he obliged and started thrusting harder. We both let out many loud moans. I soon felt a knot form and release in my stomach, and felt our cum both pouring into me.
   "SILASSSS~!!!" I practically screamed as I came.
   "Y-Y/N!!!" He moaned out as he came into me.
   He pulled out and we both were breathing heavily. "That was great," Silas said, and smiled, kissing my forehead, "I love you, Y/N."
   "I love you too, Silas~"