Chapter 1

I pulled up to the gas station. My friends in the back either talking or asleep. I had just moved here and was going on a tour of the country with my friends. I had gone to school with them since they was exchange students and when I thought of moving. I moved here to be with them.

We was right now in Florida. Miami Florida. It was beautiful here. I got up while Jack paid for gas. As I started filling the car with gas I heard the familiar roar of motorcycles getting closer. I looked up at the road as the said motorcycles came our way.

There was dozens over dozens there. But the one at the very front was who caught my attention. He was all Male. 

I always had a thing for males with long hair and muscles. He was wearing all leather. It was manly and a turn on. I bit my lip. I saw the group pull in as Jack walked out. I saw the leader of the ride look my way.

So I quickly looked away and put everything back since the gas was done.

"Izzy. You guys should go to the bathroom before we get going." Jack said. I gave him a small smile and nod. I grabbed my bag from inside the car and walked inside. I walked to the bathroom and cringed at the smell. 

I finished my business I washed my hands and walked out the bathroom. I walked to the soda and grabbed myself a sprite and then went to the chips after grabbing a thing of blow pops, and snickers. I grabbed some cool ranch Doritos.

I then walked to the line at the register. I wanted to get back on the road before my friends made an idiot of themselves with that biker club or gang. I don't know. Knowing them they would do something stupid to be funny.

I looked over out the window and saw that my friends was over looking at the bikes. Please don't be stupid. Please don't be stupid. I mentally begged them.

I looked at the person in front of me. I froze seeing it was the most intimidating one of the group. The one that I assume is the leader. The teenaged cashier girl and her co worker was giving him heart eyes as he walked up to them.

Since he can't see me I could look over the back side of this dangerously handsome man. And to be honest I was really liking what I was seeing. He was a real handsome man.

I felt my face heat up when he looked back at me. I heard a deep husky chuckle. I heard him mumble in a language I didn't understand but kept my gaze down. 

"What is your name? I haven't seen you before?" He said in English. I looked up at him. I was a tiny person, standing at only 5'1. He was a fucking giant.

I looked up at his dark blue eyes. 

"I'm not from here. We are just passing threw." I said. He looked me over. "Well that is a shame. Where are you headed?" He asked. I couldn't help but feel my face heat up more.

I shyly shrugged. "We're taking a road trip." I said. "Where in Australia?" He asked. I gave him a small smile. "Melbourne." I said. He nodded. He turned back at the cashier. "Put hers on my card Carly." He said.

The teenager glowed when he said her apparent name. She nodded. 

I felt the items in my arms being lifted and I watched him put them on the counter. "You don't have to do that." I said. He threw me a small smirk that made my heart jump and then skip a beat .

"I want to." He said, before handing the cashier a card. He still looked at me as I walked up to take the bag of my things. But before I could grab it a warm, strong, giant hand grabbed my tiny one gently. 

"What's your name?" He asked. I looked up at him. His eyes penetrated my soul. "It's kind of rude to ask for my name, and not give yours first." I said. "Drogo." He told me.

It was a strange name, but for some reason, it suited him.

He raised a dark eyebrow at me, waiting for me to tell him my name. I bit my lip shyly and felt a bit of cockiness appear inside me. "I will tell you my name if we ever meet again." I said moving my hand out of his grasp.

I took my bag and started to the door. I small grin on my headed face.

I felt his warm hand on my elbow. 

"Trust me little girl. I will find you again." He told me. I looked at him and smiled softly , and nodded. He let me go and I walked to the car. I got into the drivers seat and put my drink into the holder and waited for everyone to get back into the car.

"Hey Izzy. That one scary dude it starring at us." My one friend Riley said. I looked out the window to see that Drogo was looking right at me. Something inside me wanted to stay. Wanted to run into his arms and never leave.

I then drove off looking at him.

If only I knew that this was the beginning of my true adventure.