Chapter 2

Khal Drogo's POV

I watched the girl leave. I couldn't believe how much she looked like Daenerys.  I actually thought it was her but I knew that it wasn't her. I watched her die. I watched both Daenerys and our son died. 

There was some problems during the child birth. And though the doctors tried to save them, they weren't able to. Our marriage was an arranged one, but over time we fell in love with each other.

I miss her everyday.

I started working on my bike once more when we got to the bar. I was blocking out my men talking until I heard something I didn't like. 

"That chick at the gas station was hot. I wonder if she would've let me rev her engine." One said. I glared at the wrench in my hand. My grip tightening. 

"That was the lamest thing you just said." Another said in a bored tone. "Plus I don't think she would." The bored tone said once again. "Really? She would probably spread her legs for us." I was getting angrier at the conversation.

"Why would you say that? She looks scared of her own fucking shadow." I looked over and looked at Ash the bored one, and Rami the one I wanted to punch.

"Please a beautiful girl like that, driving with a bunch of guys. How much you want to bet she's sleeping with them." Rami said. 

I got up and calmly walked over to them. As I got to Rami I punched him off his chair. "You watch your tongue." I growled at him. I looked at me and nodded. 

I walked inside and got a beer. 

I sat at the bar and once I ordered my drink, and glared at the bar table. 

I couldn't get the girl out of my fucking head! Why the fuck am I thinking of some kid!

Who knows if I'll ever see her again!

I wanted to see her. 

The innocence that radiated from her wide eyes. The way she bit her lip made me grow hard. It was teasing. Yet I knew she didn't do it to be a tease. She was beautiful and I wanted to meet her again.

I didn't even know her name. 

Why am I acting like some weak man!?

I am a Khal. I can't be weak. 

Daenerys made me weak with the love I had for her. But now she's gone, and it still hurt.

I swore then and there that I would never fall for another woman and have a weakness.

But still...

I still cant forget her.