Chapter 3

We stopped at the Yuma Desert in Arizona. It was sandy and hot. But it looked great for pictures. I took my shoes off and walked along the sand. We had stopped at a cute little church for Sunday service, and I hadn't changed out of my dress yet so the wind moved the fabric of my dress with its airy fingers.

I saw Jack taking pictures. He was studying photography in collage and so he took his camera with him everywhere he goes. He was really good.

I walked around happily. It was calming. 

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the breeze. This was nice. I enjoyed the sun and the wind. It felt great on my skin. I enjoyed it immensely.

I soon heard someone calling my name, breaking my concentration. I smiled and looked at Lucas who called me. He waved me back to the car. I sighed and walked back, taking it as a sign to comeback so we can leave.

We got in and Jack drove off. I put my feet up onto the dash looking out the window.  The wind was now pulling my hair back with its flowy fingers as I put the window down.

I put my headphones in to listen to my audio books, and soon fell asleep. When I awoke we was parked outside of a bikers bar. 

I raised my eye brow at Jack. "What are we doing here?" I asked. "We want to drink a bit, and this was the first bar we saw." He said with a careless shrug. "What if its like the first From Dusk Till Dawn movie and show?" I teased.

He threw me a grin. "Then at least I'll die from beautiful women." He threw back, making me roll my eyes at him. 

I pushed myself out of the car and soon felt Zac's arm wrap around my shoulder. Though gay, he was the one who protected me the most. He would probably start a fight cause some guy I didn't want to look at me, looked at me.

He tried to when he was drunk. Turns out the guy wanted to talk to me about him, and they went home together. He thanked me for the best one night stand.

We walked inside and everyone stopped to look at us. 

I bit my lip nervously. A big buff guy came up to us. "Can we help you? This is a privet bar." He said. "I told you, From Dusk Till Dawn." I whispered to Jack. I then turned to the bouncer. "I'm sorry sir. We was unaware that this was a privet bar. We will leave now." I said with a smile. 

He looked me over and smiled. "Well I don't mind if a pretty thing like you stays and keeps me company." He flirted. 

Before any of us could say anything back, a voice spoke up. "Don't worry Miles. Their with us." The deep familiar voice said. I froze and when this, 'Miles' stepped away to look at the man who spoke I saw that it was Drogo from the gas station.

He grinned and walked up to us. Looking into my eyes. 

I felt my cheeks heat up to a red blush as he got closer from the look in his eyes. I eventually had to look away from the intense heat in his eyes.

He stopped when he was right in front of me. He gently nudged my chin to make me look up at him, making me bite my lip more.

His thumb played with my lower lip that happened to be captured by my teeth, until I released it. 

"Hello little dragon."