Chapter 4

I looked up at the hulking man in front of me. 

My mouth going a little dry at the sight of him. 

He gave a little grin looking me up and down. I found myself hoping he liked what he saw. 

"So these are friends of yours?" He asked looking away from me to look at the friends I brought with me. 

I nodded. "Yeah. James, Jack, Zac, and Apisi." I said introducing everyone. They gave that greeting nod to each other.

"And what about your name? I believe that you promised that I would get your name when we saw each other again." He said with that grin back on his face as he looked at me.

I felt my face heat up.

"I'm Isabella." I told him. "A name to match." He said. I blushed and looked down. He was quite the charmer. 

I looked over at my friends who was now ordering drinks. "What about you little dragon? What is your drink of choice?" Drogo asked looking at me still. 

I could feel my face heat up in my shyness under his deep brown gaze. "I'm not the biggest drinker." I said shyly. I then looked at Zac and whispered into his ear. He nodded and looked at the bartender. 

"Hey handsome. Can I get my girl here a good screwdriver? But with more orange juice and no one ice cube." Zac asked with a flirtatious tone.

 The bartender looked at me and then at Zac before walking away. 

I bit my lip as I kept feeling the handsome Drogo look at me. So I looked around the place. I saw a pool table and smiled. "Do you play?" I asked. He looked back at the bar game and then back at me.

"I play." He held out a large arm. "Shall we?" I nodded. 

We walked to the pool table I watched as he started the game. It was somewhat strange seeing him doing this. It was like he was to powerful to do something as simple as setting up and playing a game of pool.

___

After the game of pool and small talk, he won. I knew I wasn't the best at pool but I got to get held by him as he helped me.

And oh boy, Did it feel good. And he smelt good as well.

"Join me outside." He said and walked away with his drink. I shyly followed him. Something inside of me said I could trust him.

We walked outside and there was a small lake there so we sat there. "Tell me about yourself." He said. I looked at him.

I shrugged and looked down shyly. 

"There isn't much to tell. I grew up in Australia, I kept my grades up, worked hard, and came here." I said. "Which one is your boyfriend?" He asked making me look at him and laugh.

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. 

"None that would be like dating my brother if I dated one of them." She said. "Why aren't you traveling with girls? Wouldn't your boyfriend at home be angry?" He asked. "I have a friend that we're meeting up with She was buying a RV for us to stay in while we travel. And I don't have a boyfriend." I told him.

He shook his head. 

"That I don't believe. A beautiful girl like you with no man." He said. I felt my face heat up at his words. I opened my mouth to reply when Zac came out holding onto a overly drunk James. "Hey bitch we better go. These morons are drinking themselves stupider." He said. 

I got up with a huff at how immature my friends are.

"I'll lead you to a hotel." Drogo said, getting up himself. When I went to let him down he gave me a look that said to not argue so I kept my mouth closed.

____

We arrived at a very homey hotel. Drogo walked inside with me and to the front desk. The man behind the desk looked up with a bright smile. "Ah Khal Drogo." He greeted. 'Khal?' What the heck is a khal? 

Drogo shook the mans hand. "I need three rooms for this young lady and her friends." He told the man. The man looked at me and then Drogo. The man who's name tag said. 'Illiroh' started to speaking in a different language that I have never heard before.

Drogo looked at me and grinned making my heart flutter and my face heat up. He chuckled and turned to Illiroh and spoke in the same language. When he spoke that way it made his deep voice go deeper and let me tell you.

It was sexy. Illiroh nodded and smiled at me kindly.

He signed me in and handed me keys.

"You have your own room my dear. Room 234. Two friends in the others. Rooms 235, and room 236." He said.

I couldn't afford that. 

"I don't mind shareing a room and neither do they." I said. Drogo shook his head. "No. You wont." He said, handing a card to Illiroh.

This is the second time he has paid for me.

"I'm going to have to pay you back a lot now." I said. He chuckled and leaned closer to me making me go shy.

"You can go on a date with me tomorrow." He said. I don't think I could turn any redder then I was right now. Probably making cherries jealous with out red I was.

I shyly nodded.

He nods and leaves. 

____

I got a shower and flopped onto the comfy queen sized bed, holding the towel to my body.

I was going on a date tomorrow....

I had a date tomorrow with a very strong and sexy man.

I squealed and giggled like a littler girl.

I couldn't wait!