Two is better than one (Coming June 20th)

!!!!****THIS STORY CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING CONTENT***!!!
¥¥¥¥

A girl-boy-girl relationship

Sex scenes

Profanity

Drug/alcohol abuse

Fighting

Interracial relationships

Crazy people

Tattoos

Amber in the beginning is stuck between choosing.
So with help she decides two is better than one...

Amber ; Before anyone says if you loved the first one you wouldn't have fallen in love with the second one that's complete bs. The heart wants who the heart wants and mine wants two. I fell in love with two separate people at the same time. Don't label me as a whore because they're my only two.

I love both of them and they actually love each other. The thing is they love me more. The drama before we decided we would all just be together was excruciatingly heart breaking. Mainly for me.. Parker and Brooke are their names and I love them to pieces. They're my world though. I don't know how we manage a three-way relationship but it just works. Everything flows naturally with us.

Brooke; I never meant to fall in love with a girl but Ambers just so fucking amazing. She's like the light in the dark. I want her and I want Parker. The thing is I will always want Amber more. I won't ever change my mind and in my eyes she will always be mine.

Parker; I'm hot. Brooke's hot. But Amber... she's absolutely f*cking stunningly amazingly beautifully gorgeous. I love her. She's so pure, she's like a fresh breath of air. She has this aura that just makes you like love her you know? I never meant to fall in love with her but it just happened and I can't let her go. I won't let her go. She's one of the stable things in my life. The way her eyes sparkle, the way she blushes when I give her compliments, the way she giggles when I say something stupid, the way she's so innocent yet she's a major freak, god I could go on for a Milena on things I love about Amber. She's the actual love of my life. Not to sound cliché but we WILL be together forever... no matter what.

........
*ambers pov*

"I love both of you, I can't choose. God it's so hard!" I cry out

"Well we've talked about it and..." Brooke says.

"And what?"

"Maybe you don't have to choose." Parker speaks up.
I look up at him wiping away my tears.

"What how Park?" I ask.

"Maybe we could all be together." Brooke says.

"Huh? that doesn't make sense."

"Well instead of a couple we could be a group .?" Brooke says.

"How?"

"We all are in a relationship we both date you and eachother and the same for you." Parker says walking closer to me.

"That sounds. . . Nice. so how would it work?" I ask looking at both of them.

"Well you'll just be with both of us. You have a boyfriend and a girlfriend. But that's it. Nobody else understood?" Parker tells me. I nod my head yes. Then he bends down and swoops me into a kiss. Then when he pulls away Brooke pulls me into a kiss. Then we all get into bed tangled together.