(1) Spoiled Brat

Amber

(1)

I feel fingers poking the side of my face trying to wake me up. Then here comes their annoying voices whining my name

"Amber"

"Amby"

"Amber!"

"Ambam"

"Amberrrr!"

"Amb-dawg!"

"Amberrr babeee!"

"Amb-the-man"

"I'm not a man dumbass" I say popping up.

Brooke and Liane scream and fall back. I sigh and sit up to look at my coo-coo bestfriend and my girlfriend.

"What do you guys want. It's to early for anyone to be bothering me." I mutter running my fingers through my black hair and flopping back on the bed.

"It's 12pm" Brooke my girlfriend deadpans.

"Forget the time we've got places to go and things to do. Get out of bed with your lazy arse!" Liane my bestfriend says grabbing my arm and pulling me from my bed.

"Nooooooo!" I whine as she continues to drag me I try to cling to the bed. Brooke sits on my bed giggling.

"Babe help meee! " I cry. She just laughs."You don't love mee!" I cry.

She stands up giggling and helps Liane pull me from my bed. As soon as they let me go I flop down on my floor and lay flat on my back.

"Get up you lazy fucker." Liane says.

"Fuck you." I mutter.

"I'm getting Parker." Brooke threatens.

"Like I care" I scoff.

"Fine." She shrugs."Parker!" She yells loudly. A few seconds later my beautiful boyfriend and older brother walk in my room.

"What's wrong?" Parker asks immediately walking over to her and pulling her to him. I turn onto my stomach and slowly start to crawl towards my bed.

"Amber won't get up!"she pouts pointing to me. I freeze and drop flat to the floor hoping to blend into the floor.

"Come on babe. We got places to go." Parker says coming over and picking me up smiling in my face. I wrap my legs around his waist and snuggle my face into his neck. He might be a bit soft in Brooke's hands but he's putty in mine.

"But Park." I sniffle making sure to bring out the tears on his neck. "I'm so tired. I stayed up really late last night to finish a last minute project." I lie. I then pull back and look at him with tired puppy dog eyes. "Please" I say poking my lower lip out.

I look into his cold gray eyes and watch them soften as he looks at me.

"Let her sleep for a bit longer guys. She's tired. The place isn't going anywhere." He tells Liane and Brooke. They both scoff.

"Do you seriously believe her act ?" Brooke asks

"It's not an act!" I whine. "I'm really tired Brookie!" I pout turning to her.

"Whatever spoiled Brat" She scoffs crumbling under my gaze and going to lay on my bed.

"You guys are really too easy on her. She's spoiled."Liane says.

"Their her lovers Li. They both love her. Now come on." My older brother Ace says.

"What's your excuse for spoiling her then ?" she asks folding her arms sassily.