(5) 9 inches

Liane ^

"OHMYGAWD !!!" I love them so bad they give me life!" I yell clutching Brooke's arm to me and squealing.

"Yesssss ! They are SEX! I love them!" Liane yells clutching the other arm of Brooke.

"Omg yes ! If I was in this movie I would totally be dauntless and I would be a divergent yes!" I yelled.

"I'd probably be dauntless, but not so divergent" Liane says.

"Ohemgee I want them like I love FOUR I don't know how to just express my love !" I say falling back.

"Right !"

"Can we talk about something else please" Brooke groans.

"Well actually I have to leave my mom needs me I'll see y'all later, love ya !" Liane says slipping on her shoes and leaving out the room.

I lean back against my huge pile of pillows and glance at Brooke whos smirking and eyeing me up and down.

"Take a picture it will last you longer." I say smirking and throwing her iPhone to her.

She smiles devilishly and actually takes a picture.

"Come here" she say leaning back and beckening me to her with her forefinger.

I scoot over to her and she pulls me into a passionate kiss. I straddle her hips and kiss her fully. Her hands roam all over my backside then she shoves her hands up my shirt and in unsnaps my bra.

I pull back and she peels my shirt and bra off throwing them across the room somewhere.

Then she brings her mouth down to my sensitive nipples. I moan in delight rubbing on her body I pull up her short dress and wrap my legs around her waist and squeeze her bare ass pulling her closer to me.

"Im Taking these f*cking jeans off" she growls kissing down my stomach. Then she snatches them down popping the button in the process.

"A little excited huh?" I say giggling.

"Shutup" she mutters blushing and coming up again kissing me. She leaves me again traveling kisses back to my wet and waiting p*ssy.

As soon as her tongue swivles around my clit I'm jelly. She makes sure to go teasingly slow. Then she speeds up shoving fingers in my hole and making me cry out loudly. She makes me feel so good I'm reduced to tears of happiness and pleasure as I feel myself orgasm.

Then she comes back up and kisses me on the lips with my juices on her mouth. We kiss passionately and I let my fingers travel down to her little p*ssy. Where I circle her clit with my thumb and shove two fingers in. She moans and starts sucking on my neck. I reach over to my top dresser drawer and snatch my big monster vibrator dildo out. I sit up moving further down with the vibrator in hand I slide it up and down her slit smirking as she moans in pleasure playing with her small pink nipples. I bend down licking up some of her juices and circling her clit with my tongue a few times. I pull back and lick my lips smirking at her. I pull out the harness and shove the 9inch dildo in the front hole. I put the harness on then position myself between her legs.

"You Ready?" I ask with a smirk. (This is the first time she's letting me use the strap on her.)

"How many inches ?" She asks a bit nervous. (Brooke had a bad experience with strap-ons before...)

"Scared ? I thought you were a big girl"I

Tease.

"Shutup"she murmurs blushing. "How many inches?" She asks again.

"9 inches baby" I say grinning and rubbing it up and down.

She bites her lip, then nods. "Come on I can take it." She says.

"I know you can. Parkers almost 9 inches." I say while pushing the tip in.

"Correction, Parker is 9 inches. 9.5 really." I jerk away from Brooke and look at Parker standing at the door in surprise.

"Thought you weren't coming over today"

"Changed my mind. Thought I'd come see my beautiful girls. Damn aren't I glad I did." He says smirking and taking off his

Black pullover hoodie and well all of his clothes sexily may I add.

"Now one of you are gonna suck these 9 inches while one pounds you with the other 9. Looks like you the lucky candidate Brookie baby." He says walking over to the bed holding his hard c*ck in his hand. On the walk past me he slaps my ass and kisses me quickly.

I smirk. "Ready ?" I ask Brooke again. She rolls her eyes and shakes her head yes.

I bend down and kiss her then I shove the 9 inches in her tight pink hole.