(7) Lost

"I don't think I want us to keep seeing Parker." Brooke tells me as I walk out of the bathroom drying my hair.

I stop in my tracks. "Excuse me?"

"I said I don't think I want us to continue seeing Parker." She states firmly.

"Well Good thing you don't make my decisions for me." I scoff tightening my towel and walking over to the closet.

She walks over and shoves me into the closet door blocking me in between her arms.

"Your mines and I'm already tired of sharing you. I'm very selfish and I don't care."

I just look up at her without saying anything.

"Oh I see.. D*ck got you sprung and now I can't do it for you? Is that it?"

I don't answer just continue to look at her.

"I'm not enough for you? Tired of licking p*ssy?" She says laughing to herself.

She slaps the wall besides my head. "Answer Me!" I don't answer.

"Answer me before I knock your fucking teeth out" she growls angrily.

"Get the fuck Out" I say calmly shoving her off of me.

"That's right I forgot whores like you move on fast." She mutters shoving her sandles on her feet.

I walk over to her and slap the shit out of her. "Don't you dare disrespect me like that you stupid bitch." I yell. "Get the fuck out." I add then I turn around and go into my closet putting on one of Parkers shirts and some panties I come back out and see Brooke's still sitting there.

"Didn't I tell you to leave." I yell harshly.

"I'm not going anywhere" she says standing up and walking over to me.

"No you are. You just- you I can't-" she shuts me up by pulling me into a deep kiss that makes my heart beat speed up and my skin heats up as I kiss her back just as fiercely.

She pushes me over to the bed and straddles my hips heavily kissing me.

I push her shorts down rubbing my hands on her ass cheeks and shoving my tongue in her mouth. She forces me to lay back, while taking off her shirt and throwing it across the room. She slowly slides off of me until she is on her knees between my legs. Sliding my panties down achingly slow she kisses my thighs softly.

Her tongue flicks out and licks me and I moan lowly at the feeling of her warm tongue on my sex.

....

"I Love you Amber, and you belong to me and only me. " I hear Brooke say before she leaves. I continue to fake sleep for a bit to make sure she isn't coming back. After five uncomfortable minutes I get up and lock my door before going into the bathroom and turning the shower on.

I feel dirty. I feel used. I don't like the way I feel after having sex with Brooke today. I turn the water up to steaming hot and get in trying to stop my tears from coming. I scrub my body as hard as I can trying to get the feeling to go away. After awhile I slide to the shower floor trying to control the sobs that rock my body.

What am I gonna do... I Love Brooke but I am absolutely In Love with Parker. I don't want to break Brookes heart. I don't want to lose her. What do I do.

After pulling myself together I get out the shower and decide to get ready for whatever the day brings me.

I throw on ripped Jean shorts with a black tank crop top and then put on a pair of strappy sandals. (Outfit to the side) After getting dressed I decide to go spend some time with my friends.

....

"Omg ! Hey you bitch, where have you been hiding !?" My friend Maria says loudly attacking me in a hug.

"Uhhh.. Ri I can't breathe" I say dramatically.

"I don't care. You'll pass out and I'll tie you to a chair so you can't leave" she says gripping me tighter.

"Omgg ! Briaaa !" I yell out.

"She's at the store so your stuck." Maria pulls back grinning evily.

. . . somebody help me