(2) Oh . . . A Parrot

Brooke

(2)

     "I see your ready." Ace says when I get to the bottom of the staircase.

  "ready for what?" I ask as I keep walking to the kitchen.

     "your pa-" hes cut off by Liane jumping up and yelling in place

" PARROT ! yeah your parrot."

"yeah your parrot" Ace says immediately agreeing.

   " im getting a parrot?" I ask opening a bag of pretzel sticks and eating one.

"If you want one sure. " Parker says coming over and taking a pretzel out of the bag and pecking me on the lips.

   "No. I dont. so don't suprise me with one." I say eating another pretzel.

"we won't. " Ace says turning around and walking out.

   "so then what the hell were you two talking about?" I ask Liane. She just shrugs and walks out.

       "are those two on drugs?" I ask Parker.

"how would I know?" he replies.

    "good question."

"how about an even better question. " he says picking me up by my hips and sitting me on the counter.

   "And whats that?" I ask looking up into his eyes.

     "give me a kiss." he murmurs.

"Thats not a question." I tease wrapping my arms around his neck and playing with the hair at the nape of his neck.

    "I don't care. Just kiss me." he says , nose now snuggling my nose in an eskimo kiss.

I pull his face closer to mines and shove my tongue in his mouth. His hands tighten around my waist as I wrap my legs around his waist.  I pull back to breathe and he kisses and nibbles on my neck.

    "Parker, o-I love you"

He pulls back and smiles.

  "I love you too babe. But C'mon we're leaving. "

  I jump off the counter and grab his hand. When we get out the door I see everyone's car is missing except for Parker's.  I raise my eyebrow at him in question. 

      "Where is everyone?" he just shrugs and starts over to the car. I lock the door and then walk over and get in the passengers seat. As soon as im buckled in he pulls off.

"where are we going ?"

     "a place."

"is it gonna be fun?"

      "hopefully"

"is it a suprise party?"

      "maybe" Parker smirks

"aww you guys !" I shriek. Parker just rolls his eyes.

"okay okay. im gonna act so suprised likeee... watch they wont know I know." I say.

Parker just nods his head okay. Then he turns on the radio.

  About twenty minutes later we pull up to the place.

  Parker and I walk into the door hand in hand when we get there its completely empty of people.

  "what wheres everyone ? you said its a suprise party and im sure as hell suprised." I say spinning on Parker.

   His eyes are open in shock. He picks up his phone and dials somebody. As soon as the person picks up all of these people come rushing in screaming SUPRISE ! I jump back in suprise behind Parker and let out a loud scream.

  Parker starts laughing so hard it moves his whole body.

    Everyone laughs a bit while i pout.

  "We knew you would get it out of Parker but we still wanted to suprise you so we did this." Liane says smirking.

I roll my eyes and go around and greet everyone. After that Brooke leads me to a door that leads outside to the back.

  At the back is an entire arcade full of all types of games. I run around with Liane by my side playing every game and competing against people. Soon Liane dissapears so I just go around jumping in any game still managing fun by myself.

   A couple hours later me along with everyone are lead back into the front room where I have to open a few of the many gifts I recieved.

From Liane I got a pandora bracelet with five different charms (music note, a book, a shoe, a purse, and an A)

   From Brooke I got four erotic books, a pair of Christian Louboutin heels and a 2 karat anklet

    From Parker I got a 4 karat necklace with a matching tennis bracelet and a furry little white shitzu whom I named Lake

   From Ace I got a pair of wedges i'd looked at last time we were at the mall that cost a shitload and a ring for my first finger.

   " aww ! everyone thank you so much ! -" I start before im interrupted by Ace and Liane.

"We have one last gift you have to open right now!" Liane says as Ace places something with a white blanket over it.

Ace does a drum beat for suspense before Liane rips off the white sheet to reveal a pink and blue parrot.

  My eyes widen in suprise.

" Oh. . . A Parrot."