dae

[ chaeyeon ]

Eyeing both of seo eun's dog, milky and blacky makes me salty and angry.

Did i committed any unforgivable sins to dogs in my past life?

Idk maybe and it caused me to eat dog food today, how great.

oh, let me tell u how did seo eun adopted this two dogs while waiting for our pizza.

I personally hate dogs;;; don't ask me why i don't wanna recall that bad memory :)

One day, after work we both got home together and gUeSS WhAt

SOMEONE LEFT A BOX WITH A DOG IN IT INFRONT OF OUR DOOR STEP!!  which is milky now.

I immediately hid behind seo eun because i was really REALLY afraid of dogs. Gotta emphasize/bold the really bc im a really really big fan of winner.

Milky looked at us with teary eyes, its like she's begging us "pls give me food or else i'll bite u" welp that was what came thru my mind tht time.

So there was a note sticking outside of the box, i signaled seo by pointing at the note.

Seo grab it and reads the note.

TO: two ladies

      Im so sorry tht u guys have come back from work and sees this. IM SO BROKE THT I GOT NO MONEY TO BUY GUCCI PRADA FENDI BURBERRY COACH FOR MY GF AND EVEN MILKY'S DOGFOOD. AND NOW MY GF WANNA KILL THIS DOG FFS BC SHE'S UPSET THT I LOVE MILKY MORE THAN HER. So i got no choice but to send to you 2 kind hearted ladies. Pls take care of her well, thank you and bye.

From:
A handsome oppa you never get the chance to date

"This dog's owner is lowkey scoffing us as ugly potato"

"Even if we're ugly potatoes, we still look the same after peeling off the skin, all potatoes look the same and smell the same."

"Damn, that's deep seo."

"Now, let's get this buddy into our house!"

"WAIT WAIT, SINCE WHEN I APPROVED HER TO LIVE WITH US??"

"I love you, she loves you, we are a happy family." She sings and perfectly ignored my question by carrying milky into the house.

.
W

e're a happy family :^)