pizza

Recalling back all the memories makes me hungry asf. Why isn't the pizza here already???

Ring~

"I'll go get it!" I stood up and went to the door in a flash.

As i opened the door, i was greeted by a pizza boy who was holding a box of pizza.

He gave me a sorry look and apologised. "Im so sorry miss im late."

I pulled out my wrist, checking my invisible watch, it shows 30 mins late.

30 MINS LATE, THAT MEANS THE PIZZA IS COLD!!

"30 mins"

"Look, i can explain."

"The pizza is cold, i want a hot pizza"

"Look miss, i've encounter a minor accident just now so that explains why im late." He explains while hands still holding the cold pizza.

"Do you still have pizza to delivery?" I raised my brow asking him sternly.

"No..."

"Great, come in!" He was shocked when he heard me inviting him into the house.

I grab the medical kit and went straight to the couch and sets down.

He then appeared and approached us while placing down the pizza onto the table.

I lifts up the pizza and hand it to my housemate. "Seo, do me a favor, please reheat this pizza."  i pushed her off to the kitchen with the pizza in her hand without explaining the situation.

He then took off his cap and unbuttoned 2 button of his working uniform. "Geez, it's hot"

The way he use his hands to comb his hair captured your heart although you just met him seconds ago.

"Your right arm has a slight bruise and the corner of your lips-" i check all his bruise and came across his lips.

Damn the way he smiles melts my heart-

God im not falling for a pizza boy am i?? Istg im drunk.

"I...uh gonna start applying alcohol and ointment on your bruise, its gonna be a little hurt." I said while avoiding his eye contact while he nodded.

After finishing his arms, here comes the hard part his lips-

omf u gotta stop all the thinking chae calm tf down you'll do great, HE'S JUST A STRANGER TO YOU AND YOU'RE JUST BEING KIND TO HIM.

Our face we're an inch close right now what the fuck, i steadily applied the ointment on the corner of his lips and tried to control my heartbeat which is beating furiously.

Our breath fanned each other's cheeks since we're an inch close and plus his eyes never leaves me, watching me gently applying ointment onto his bruise.

"We're done!" I soon diverted my gaze and tidy up the medical kit.

MY CHEEKS WERE BURNING LIKE HELL TF I CAN EVEN USE IT TO HEAT THE COLD PIZZA.

Speaking of the pizza, why is seo taking so long?

With a great timing, she walked out from the kitchen with a plate filled with pizzas.

"Finally! I'm starving!" I took a slice and sent it into my mouth.

"Eat up, uh...pizza man?" I said while offering him a slice of pizza. "Jongdae." He chuckled while shook his head.

"So what brings you here?" Seo asked jongdae while gobbled up a slice of pizza.

"I had a minor accident just now and all thanks to your friend for helping me applying the oinments." He replied while winked at me.

OMF DID HE JUST WINKED. I DIN'T SEE THAT COMING

"Aye, i see" seo nodded and smirked at us.

"I gotta leave now, its nice meeting you two." He stood up while walking towards the door.

I followed behind him to bid him a goodbye. "So i guess goodbye? Its nice having you here."

"Wait." He fumbled his pocket and hands out a strip of paper to me with a phone number in it?

My cheeks got fired up again omg.

"Here's my number, call me for pizza delivery or maybe..."

"......when u need a boyfriend." he winked at me for the one last time and went off with his motorcycle.

Did he just flirt with me? Ok wow wtf amen i can die peacefully.

-------------
This marks the last chapter :')

Thank you so much for the support throughout this book!! ♡

Welp i'll see ya'll in the next book then♡

Ps: Jongdae's future gf is gonna be so lucky to have him as her bf :')
^
^ (im bolding this bc i hope her future gf sees this and treat him well, he deserves all the love he needs♡)