♡8♡

Jack's Pov

(A/N: This is like my fave pic of them even though they both look zoinked lol)

"In celebration of the bands success and being back home we're having a date night, I'm paying, you're choosing, and that's final." Daniel says as we enter the house. We had just got back from an interview with a radio station.

"Why are you saying 'and that's final' like this is some sort of punishment or something?" I chuckle mocking him as we enter the kitchen.

"I did didn't I?" He laughs feeling his chin scruff.

"Yeah kinda," I plop up on the counter while he's rummaging through the snack cabinet for something.

"Just a tad," He emphasizes. He returns back over to where I am with cookies in hand.

"Yeah a little." I chuckle as he bites his cookie in thought.

"And wow our attention spans are short." He says making us both finally refocus. "So what do you wanna do baby?"

"Aww you called me baby." I coo putting my hands on my cheeks.

"I call you cute nicknames, like baby, at least a million times a day though."

"It's just really cute sheesh," He raises his hands in defense biting his cookie. "How about I surprise you?" I say while swinging my legs back and forth.

"Well that depends," He steps closer to me pulling me into him by my hands. I wrap my dangling legs around his waist.

"On?" I respond teasingly, putting a finger on the tip of his nose to keep his lips at bay.

"What the surprise is." My fingers drop to his lips brushing off crumbs and tracing them before he takes my hand in his and kisses the knuckles.

"Well it's a surprise." I wriggle out of his grip with a giggle as I he tries to grab me and pull me back into him. "So that means I'm paying, I choose, and you just enjoy the ride." I list off with my fingers.

"Are we talking like literal or physical?" He raised his brows up and down creepily, Daniel and his innuendos I swear. I remove my legs from around him and get down off the counter. Standing on my tip-toes I grab him by his shirt collar pretending to go in for a kiss.

"Maybe both." I wink snatching his cookie just as he leans in and strut away upstairs. "I'm going to shower!" I bellow loudly making it echo through the halls. Just as I expected Daniel follows right behind me making me run as he nears me with his arms out and ready to tackle me.

"God I love you." He says to me from the bottom of the staircase before chasing after me again.

♡♡♡

"Jack what is this why did I need a blindfold?" Daniel complains making wild grabby hands for me as I open the passenger side door of the car

"Oh shut up Daniel." I say as I struggle to untie the blindfold to unveil his surprise.

"This isn't our bedroom." He jokes once I pull off the black blindfold.

"You kinky little sh—" I start to say in response before he cuts me off.

"So you literally meant 'enjoy the ride'." He says looking around as we walk closer to the carnival entrance. The twinkling lights of rides and booths make his blue eyes sparkle.