Soup fic

Dans POV
The smell of pumpkin soup comes wafting through from the kitchen. I inhale deeply enjoying the pumpkiny goodness coming from my boyfriend phil... well... coming from the pot of soup hes stirring. I still like to think its coming from him. The waves of scent secreting from all the pores all over his delicious body. I imagine the thick orange liquid seeping through the minuscule holes that cover his skin. It pouring out of all the entry ways into his body in thick clumps. Perhaps a crouton appears every now and then.

I shuffle uncomfortably on the couch as i start to feel the carrot stick in my pants become stiff, erect and crusty.
"Philllll" i whine loudly aiming at the kitchen.
"Yeah dan?" He calls back, worry lacing his voice. I heave myself up from the couch and slightly waddle over to the kitchen. As i turn around the corner into the kitchen, a sight appears before me that would make a nun orgasm.

Phil, sweating whilst leaning over a hot stove. Despite it being winter, the tall man with a black emo fringe, is wearing nothing but an apron as he stirs that big ole spoon. He turns around in what seems like slow motion and looks at me with innocent eyes. He takes the wooden spoon and licks up the length of it while making eye contact. I look him up and down and notice the sweat (oh how i wish it was soup) beading all over his bare body. The apron covers most of his modesty except for the tip of his cucumber swinging between his legs.

I swagger up to him. I make eye contact while biting my lip as i push the front of my body flush with his. I reach behind him and turn off the stove at the same time as giving him a passionate kiss. I can taste a slight pumpkin flavour mixed with the usual taste of my boyfriends spit. I pull away and take the spoon from his calloused hand.
"Poor baby, slaving over a hot stove all day" i say using the seductive tone I've seen in pornos. I give him a quick smack on the ass with the spoon before dipping it into the heavenly, thick liquid behind him. I push against his chin slowly to tilt his head back and open his mouth.

I spoon the mixture into his mouth before bringing him towards me. I put my tongue in his mouth and relish the slightly spicy, hearty soup now contained in it. I lick and swirl my tongue around his mouth sucking all the liquid into my own before swallowing it. Phil moans as i pull away.
"Mm baby you taste so good." I say into his ear softly. I take the spoon and refill it. I pour it into my hands and start to rub up his torso. Up and down the soup goes seeping into his pores. I would prefer it to come from the inside out but this is the best i can do for now.

"What are you going to do to me?" Phil screeches seductively to my face.
"Let me show you" i screech back spinning him around and bending him over, ass in the air. His brown starfish hole is practically vertical staring up at me. Phil gives a clench and it looks like its winking. I wink back before turning around to face the pot of soupy soup. Its a rather large batch as phil was planning on serving it for the family dinner tomorrow night so theres plenty to go around. I will have to make sure theres enough for the family when im done ravishing phil.

After filling the spoon yet again with the orgasmic pumpkin mush, i turn my attention back to phils puckered asshole presented before me. Without warning i shove all my fingers in at once using my left hand to stretch out his moist pumpkin-less hole. I slip the spoon in and i pour the spoonful of searing hot soup. Phil cries out in pain but it makes my carrot stick even crustier and i notice his cucumber becoming less limp and wiggly. I wave the smell of pumpkiny goodness up to my nose just like gordon ramsey would. I proceed to give phil a nice firm slap on the but cheek before grabbing another spoonful of soup. I continue this procedure of slapping and filling up phils beautiful hole. Eventually i ditch the spoon and start to fill my mouth with pumpkin jizz and i spit it into his ass. The entire time phil is whining and gasping at each movement and feeling.