29|| My Brother

"Stop setting yourself on fire for someone who stays to watch you burn."

- Haiku on Perspective

29|| My Brother

----------------------------

Chirp chirp

I hear the birds sing. I open my eyes and the light blinds me. I close them again and snuggle deeper into the covers.

"Ana~" I hear my brother sing. I smile, my eyes still closed. "Ana banana~" He slowly pulls the covers down and I keep my yes shut, pretending to be asleep. He prods my cheek and then sighs. "Well... I guess someone doesn't want to go shopping for cute things today. Looks like i'm just going to have to buy cute pink clothes for myself~"

I giggle at the thought of my brother in a pink tutu.

I hear him gasp. "What's this...?" Silence. "Rah!" He grabs me and kisses me all over my face.

"Ahahaha!" I try to cover my face. "Okay stop!" I laugh and he finally stops. "You can't wear pink things!" I giggle and he seemed offended.

"I can!" He pouts.

"Come on!" I jump off of his lap and rummage through my drawers. I throw everything out, trying to find the perfect thing to wear. This was a special occasion.

I don't go out much. I have to sneak out just so I could go to the park.

"Ah!" I take out a cute baby blue dress and run over to my brother who was sitting on the edge of the bed, chuckling as he watched me. He held his hand out and picked me up. "Can I wear this?" I ask and he nods.

"Sure thing." I giggle and stand on the bed. He takes my clothes off and just when he tried to put my dress on over my head I jumped off and ran out of the room. I laugh and look back to see him jogging behind me.

"Ana come back here!"

I shake my head and turn around. "Oomph!" I bumped into something and fell on my bottom.

"Ana!" I look up and see a boy with black hair and bright auburn eyes. My brother picks me up. "You okay?" He kisses my cheek and brushes my hair back.

"Who's he?" I point to the boy who was looking up at me.

My brother looks down at the boy. "Hello." He gives him his signature smirk.

"Luda Fracta. At your service." He goes down on one knee and keeps his head down.

He was very handsome.

"Ah. Right." My brother puts me down and holds my hand. "Ana. This is your butler. Luda."

"Lu...da?" I tilt my head and his cheeks turn a rosy pink.

My brother stares at us and then picks me up again. He covers my bare chest with the dress in his hands. "Watch where your eyes are Luda." My brother raises a brow at him and the boy looks down.

"We'll be going out today. Just the two of us. You start when we come back."

The boy nods and my brother turns around. I look back and he stares back at me, I wave at him and he gives a small smile and waves back.

"Brother! Brother!" I run chase after him and he turns around.

"Well well look at you!" He picks me up. "You look beautiful!" He spins me around and I giggle.

"Why thank you brother! You look handsome!" I twist his black hair around my fingers. He smiles.

"Thank you."