Part 3

Next day... Ragini wakes up and sees sanskar sleeping with a frown on his face. She gets up and closes curtains making his frown go away from his face...

Sanskar wakes up and sees ragini getting ready in simple.. Yet beautiful netted saree...

He at onces lost in her while without knewing his gaze was on her, she takes her hair to front by sliding from neck starts combing hair giving him full back neck view making him gulp

His trance gets disturbed by knock on room. To escape he immediately gets up and goes towards washroom. Ragini sees him going and mumers not even a good morning too.

She opens door and sees sujatha standing in front of her with smile while she bends down and takes her blessings..

Sujtha:- I hope, I didn't disturb you.. Actually it's your first day so you should keep diya in temple and then your first rasoi too. So shall we..

Ragini nodes and goes with her. She lights diya and goes to kitchen to perform her first rasoi..

Ram:- sanskar and sharadh come fast beta... We were waiting for you both.

They both comes and sits while glaring each other which noticed by ragini but she ignores it after serving all.

All praises her while she smiles but she feels disappointed by sanskar who just gives her a small smile but not a word too.

She goes towards door while carrying carriage while he wears his shoes.. He sees her with his carriage and forwards his hands.. While she smiles giving it to him. He just goes ignoring her.. Making her sad again.

Sujatha :- sanskar come fast as today ragini moh dikai.. He nodes and goes..

Sharadh comes and waves his hand to ragini.. Bye babhi and dont worry who ever might come on time or not I will br present for you. Saying this he goes leaving ragini smile..

Later sujatha and ragini both spends their time by sharing everything and she showing their full house..

At office..

Frds:- come yar.. Give us party.. And how is babhi. When you were going to make us meet her.

Sanskar:- she is fine and I will give you party and guys don't be over excited ok. It's just arranged and compromise marriage.

Frds:- 90 percent people will have arranged marriage only but it doesn't mean that you will behave like someone kidnapped you and forced you to marry her.. Why was  she not beautiful..

Sanskar imagines her and says she is beautifull and her soul too. But it's just that, I am not comfortable... That's it..

Frds:- no one will be comfortable in arranged marriage sanskar but you have to try ok and stop bothering about your brother now and concentrate on your new found relation..