Part 4

Next day..

Ragini and sujatha were preparing coffee. While talking with each other..

Sujatha :- so, are you ready ragini. Today you and sanskar should visit your home..

Ragini nodes and says Haa maa. I did.. I will give coffee to them..

She takes coffee to sanskar and finds sharadh too.. She smiles and says, I will bring coffee for you too.. She about to handle cup to sanskar but sharadh tooks it from him and says.

It's OK babhi, I will have this.. Don't worry. Sanskar Immediately drags coffee from him and says.. It's mine and you get yours...

He again drags from him.. Making coffee spills all over place while ragini just looks at them by blinking her eyes..

Sharadh:- fine have it... Saying this he goes keeping cup in his hands and snriks..

While sanskar says, I don't want which you left saying this he too keeps cup and about to go but stops seeing ragini bending on floor and cleaning spilled coffee, which made him realize that they spoiled her coffee and in fact they pour all over floor while fighting... And says

Why are you cleaning ragini, maid will come now she will do it. You leave it...

Ragini:- it's OK sanskar jii, coffee stain will make floor sticky and greecy too. Let me clean, once she comes she will clean properly...

He feels guilty and says sorry because of us... It's ruined and you were cleaning..
Our mess.

Ragini :- their is no sorry in between us sanskar jii it's OK and small small fights only will make brothers bonding strong its OK. I will bring another two cups for you both so that this time you both won't feed coffee to floor.

She smiles and goes to kitchen but soon lost in thoughts..

Sujatha keeps her hands on his shoulder and asks what happened beta..

Ragini:- it's nothing ma and she starts preparing another two coffee.

Sujatha sees and asks for whom she again preparing for which she says what ever happened between them with a smile and goes with two coffees..

Sujatha thinks...

Ragini is thinking they fought like happy go siblings, what might she will feel by knewing their relationship.. And reason behind sanskar saying yes to marriage... I hope before that he changes...

Her thoughts gets disturbed by ram calling her..

Ragini serves sanskar first and then sharadh while he says...

Sharadh :- babhi, sry for that coffee, I reacted like a kid and sry for that mess too for which you cleaned because of me..

Ragini smiles:- it's OK Sharadh no problem... She goes leaving him in guilt but soon composes himself.. By seeing sanskar...

Sanskar was waiting on his bike for ragini.. While she reaches to him with a small bag... He takes bag from her hands and waits for her to sit..

After sitting ragini raises her hands and stops by level of his waist thinking whether to proceed or not she signs and moves her hand towards his shoulders but remembers his words on their first night ... She removes hands and holds bike handle tightly signaling him to move..

Sanskar thinks in mind,, what happened to her why she hesitated to wear hand on around me.. He thinks his own words and drives towards ragini home..

Sanskar smiles seeing her excited face standing in front of their house.. She again rings bell and pouts.. Which makes him to smile more...

Sanakar:- at least wait for 5 minutes ragini.. You were continuesly ringing bell..

Before she could speak door opens revealing janaki Aunty..we smiled at her..

Janaki:- Ragu, sry baby I was in kitchen and your dad was at terrace that's why I was late to open door.

Ragini smiles and about to hug her but seeing Rathod coming from back she moves towards him and hugs tightly..

Janaki opens her mouth while sanskar chuckles making her to see him and smile.. He bends and takes her blessings while Rathod says..

Rathod:- I miss you ragu and you knew your mom started harnessing me by seeing you absence... See now also she sent to terrace for some work after knewing that you were coming..

Sanskar smiles..

Janaki :- oh God baap beti started plotting against me but see this time I will have my son on my side.

Rathod goes towards sanskar by side hugging ragu..

Sanskar:- namastai uncle, he about to touch his foot but he stops him and says..

No sanskar you married to my princess and from that time you were in my heart and you should not take blessing.. In fact we should great by hugging each other..

He gets overwhelmed by their love towards him.

Janaki:- OK ragu take sanskar to your room. Freshen up and come, let's have lunch together...

Ragini nodes and takes him to her room..

Ragini:- may be our house was not duplex like yours... My room was also simple.. I hope you don't find any difficulty... If you face please inform me instead of mom and dad.

He smiles seeing room and says

He smiles seeing room and says.. I like your room ragini, in fact it was simple and cute...

She smiles and shows him room to freshen up..

She goes towards janaki and helps her in making lunch..

At night ragini looks at sanskar and again at bed bitting her lower lip.

Ah I forgot that my bed was small and if we placed pillows their will be no place for us to sleep.

Sanskar looks on at her while she continues saying..

I think we should sleep without pillows and on top of that I don't have that many pillows too.

I hope you are OK with it.

Sanskar nodes his head and says..

It's OK. It's matter of one day so I can adjust. Saying this he sleeps on another side while ragini too sleeps on another side.

Sanskar smiles remembering her cute face and she biting her lower lip..

Where ragini thinks... Its not just matter of one day sanskar.. I don't think how many days you will take to remove this pillow wall. What making you to stop considering our marriage... Pls share with me..

Few hours later..

Sanskar tries to move but finds difficult in moving and feels weight on his chest.
He opens his eyes and sees ragini sleeping on his shoulder and holding his chest tightly...

He smiles automatically seeing her smily face.. He tucks her hair strands behind her ear which are disturbing his eyes to see beautiful face..

She moves in sleep making him alert but relaxes himself seeing her adjusting on his chest more comfortably..

He too sleeps in same position taking her into his embrace...