Part 9

Ragini wakes up early morning and sees sanskar sleeping with smile... She too smiles and goes out by tieing her loose hair into semi pony...

She cleans whole kitchen and lights stove and keeps milk for Boling... She starts cleaning whole house while sujatha joins her by giving sweet smile...

Sujatha:- ragini, if you don't mind will you give me your hand made coffee.. I am missing it badly.. To which Ragini nodes happily and gives her...

After a while ram and Sharad to asks her to prepare coffee, while sujatha says you made us to depend on you beta that to especially your coffee... See if it continues I won't send you anywhere... If you go we all will follow you for your morning coffee.

Both laughs...

Ragini takes one more cup and moves towards their room. She keeps cup aside and starts tapping his shoulder while calling his name..
Sanskar plzz wake up na.. See you said that you have to leave office early today as you were going after 10 days..

Sanskar slowly opens his eyes and says good morning ragini... He smiles more by stretching himself.... Seeing him stretching like that she laughs and says...
Come on sanskar get up and brush your teeth you can do your bed yoga later..

He too laughs and goes to fresh up....

Sanskar turns immediately sensing ragini coming towards him and stops at entrance while she comes running towards him with his lunch box...

He took it from her happily while she too smiles wide seeing his positive response.. From morning... Leaving these two their was another pair of your eyes who ever watching them together and smiles seeing each other and says...

It's seems honeymoon plan worked maa..

Sujatha:- Haa Sharad... Sanskar was indeed changed a lot, now I can see their beautiful life ahead with lots of love and smiles....

After all whose idea is it... Its mine so it should work and hit like golden jubilee...

Sujatha and sharad at onces jerks by listening voice from their back.. Both turns immediately and leaves a heavy breath which they hold by listening voice... And nodes their head disbelief by seeing ram praising himself..

Sharadh:- plzz dad don't take whole credit to you OK. We three are equal credit deservors..

Sujatha nodes her head while ram unwantedly nodes his head as he was saying truth because, with out their both he would never knew what might going in his son and bahubali life..

They three stops talking when they find ragini coming back with a smile which makes them curious on thinking what might happen between these two near lift..

While she being busy in blushing goes inside their room.

Ragini pov...

He was changing, my God its fast or else I thought I will become old when he thinks to talk with me...

Fb.

Ragini was standing back of him playing with her saree pallu and finding difficulty to call him home early as yesterday night only they reached from their personnel tour..
Her thoughts were disturbed by sanskar voice... Saying her to be ready we will go to my frds house... To which she nodes.. But soon her eyes widens when he request her to where a very beautiful saree instead of salwar...as you will look breath talking in saree..

She blushes and nodes her head.... Goes inside home saying bye to him..

She blushes thinking his request. She immediately goes towards their ward door starts selecting saree..