Part 12

Ragsan looking confused towards rmom.

Sujatha :- why are you both looking at us.. Like this... Don't tell me that you  forget ragini..

While ragini looks on and says what maa.. What did I forgot?

Rdad:- it's ashadam (I don't knew what it called in hindi) newly wedded people should not stay together.. So, ragini you were coming with us..for one month.. And We can enjoy alot..

All smiles looking at his excitement.. While two person were so disappointed.. Ragsan were looking at each other..

San pov...

What yar now this ashadam and all... Now only I confessed my feeling to her and now this so called ashadam came into our life's like... 3rd wheel.. That Lalitha is better than this ashadam.. She came and indirectly made both us together..

Ahh I want to spend time with her.. Refill those all moments and days... I missed to spend with her... Now what can I do.. I can't even stop her..

If I did what they will think of me..

He silently pouts looking at ragini who was also looking at him... Innocently..

Ragini pov.

I never thought that after breaking all barriers between us.. Still we have to stay away from each of us..

Even before if we had differences we used to stay together under one roof but after understanding each other and confession this ashadam came and separated us.

How can I Say to them that I want to stay with him..

Dad was so excited... How can I disappoint him.. After all he was my first love in my life.. And later sanskar came..

Both are important to me.

She looks at sanskar who was already looking at her with pout ..

They both comes out of their pov..

When sujatha asked them to finish dinner and after that ragini will start to her home.

Both eats without interest..

Ragini was inside room arranging her clothes while  all were sitting in hall and talking..

Sanskar was keep on watching room.. Thinks in mind..

Ahhh I want to spend some moments with her. But these people. First they separated us,now  they  not even  allowing us to speak to each other.

He gets a call. By seeing it he lifts his head and looks at sharadh who was smiling looking at him.

Phone call ends but again starts ringing

Ram:- Arey, sanskar lift the call.. Why are watching it without lifting.. May be its important.

Sharadh:- Haa, bhai.. May be its every important.. Lift the call.. If you gets disturbances then move to your room..their you will get good signals too. Finish this call business and come fast.. Yoy have to spend time with babhi(pause) ... Dad and mom

Sanskar smiles understanding his attempts to bring them close.. He goes while acting like talking..

Sharadh too laughs.. Silently..

Ragini drops her sarees when a warm hand  surrounded her.. She smiles sensing a pair of hands encircling her waist tightly and relaxes when he  places chin on her shoulders..

Sanskar closes his eyes:- don't go ragini.. I need you and want you  so badly..today only we confesses right.. This Damm ashadam.. Don't knew why it came now only..