Betrayal.

Jay's POV

"Jay? Baby please tell me it's you."

"Chris oh my gosh... you finally answered." I said as I took a deep breath.

"Of course I answered! Where are you? What happened?!" He asked as I shook my head no.

"Chris... I can't explain all that right now. Where are you?" I asked him as we felt the car speed up abruptly.

When that happened, Melanie and I were tossed around the trunk space. My phone also flew.

"Jay! Where's your phone?" Melanie yelled out as I moved my hand reaching around to find it.

"Chris! Chris!" I semi-yelled as I reached for my phone.

"Baby I'm right here!" I heard his voice say as I put the phone back up to my ear.

I let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh my gosh... I got scared for a minute..." I said as Melanie took the phone.

"Chris, where's Jeremy!? I need to talk to him." She said as she put him on speaker.

"He's here too. I'm walking towards the investigation room right now. Y'all no matter what do not hang up the phone." He said as I started shedding tears.

"Jay its gonna be okay." Melanie said as she rubbed my back.

"Babe? Jay... baby stop crying. We're gonna find you. I promise." He said as I just started crying uncontrollably.

"We got freaking kidnapped man... why do people still do this? I ain't did nothin' to nobody." I said crying as they were both trying to calm me down.

"Jay, they are going to find us. It's gonna be okay. If they don't, just remember that I'm right here with you." Melanie said as she hugged me.

"Jay and Melanie! My name is Detective Carter. I need you to tell me what happened? Can you describe anybody that you saw?" She asked as we felt the car stop abruptly.

"Oh my gosh... we stopped..." Melanie said as we both looked at each other.

"We gotta hide the phone!" I said as she gave it to me.

"Jay whatever you do, don't hang up!" The detective said as I shoved the phone down in my pocket.

The trunk popped open, and two guys stood outside.

I started screaming and the British guy grabbed me out.

I started kicking and screaming.

"Shut up before I slit your throat!" He yelled out at me as I started crying.

Melanie was screaming too, and I saw the other guy pistol whip her.

"Noooooo!! Melanie!!!" I screamed out and I started resisting as hard as I could.

"Shut her up!" The woman got out of the front seat, and a truck pulled up.

Chris' POV

I placed both hands on top of my head and Jeremy was about to start crying.

"That's my little girl.... please don't hurt her." Jay's mom said as she sat down and she started crying. Melanie's mom wrapped her up in a hug as tears fell from her face.