[Instant Death Christmas Preimre] The Nightmare That Saved Christmas

With today being Christmas Eve I decided to give you all a little Christmas treat in this new mini-series within my DBx book. If you like it and would like to see Instant Death Battle, vote, and comment on your ideas for the mini-series.

No Research

No Intel
Just Bloodshed

Welcome to Instant Death!!!

                        Begin!!

Walking through the mysterious woods with the doors of different shape, the pumpkin king himself Jack Skellington, approached the doors. Stopping at the one he knows all too well, the one leading to the famous Christmas Town, but one thing that made the king start wandering in front was the small snowflake-like window that appeared above the tree-shaped door. It wasn't there last time Jack was there, reaching up with his long bony arms he managed to open the window and climbing in. Just like with the tree-shaped door to Christmas town Jack was falling down a dark void surrounding by millions of millions of snowflakes.

Near the town of Whoville rests a crooked shaped mountain where the Christmas Grinch stands on the top, brooding and complaining of the noise and celebration of the Whos down in Whoville. When snapped out of his thought the Grinch was after a loud crash from below, just at the mountain's base. Without heist the Grinch leaped from the peak, sliding down the slope to explore and seek. It took a couple minutes of sliding down the mountain, after reaching the bottom of the mountain the Grinch saw a man, more like a skeleton dressed in black, staring at what appeared to be amusement at the sight of the festive Whoville.

Puffing out his chest to show he means business the Grinch stood his ground and shouted, "Hey! You're on my property!"

Turning around the skeleton named Jack faced the Grinch and replied, "I'm sorry I got caught in the beautiful colorful view" referencing the village down below.

"Beautiful, more like annoying, loud, and noisy" the grinch growled back, "Now leave, or I'll make you leave."

"Excuse me, do you know who I am," Jack chuckled.

"I don't care" the grinch interrupted Jack, "Leave now, I'm not asking a third time."

Before Jack could say another word the Grinch rushed Jack and tried to deliver a right hook, but Jack was too nimble and quick jumping over the Grinch and delivering a beautiful roundhouse kick to Grinch head. The green thing was dazed from the kick, stepping a few feet back not ready for the barrage of punches the pumpkin king delivered following up the roundhouse kick.

Finally getting his mind right, snapped out of the daze the Grinch blocked and grabbed Jack's incoming right hook following it up with a headbutt. Sadly the headbutt didn't faze the undead jack who shrug it off and countered with a forward kick to grinch's mid-section. The Grinch slid back through the snow stopping a few feet away from his opponent giving him space to catch his breath. As well as wiping his blood cover chin. Before either could react, the Grinch rushed Jack, shocking the pumpkin king tackling the skinny dark wearing dead man to the ground.

Kicking the Grinch off of him, crawling away finally getting to his feet Jack knew for sure he broke a few ribs. Being dead already Jack still felt the pain, but manage to fight through. Turning around to face his opponent the grinch meant the pumpkin king with a wicked hard headbutt this time a small crack could be noticed above Jack's head. Backing off dazed and confused trying to regain his headings the Grinch took this to his advantage and unleashed a fury of punches and finished it off with a high dropkick to jack's skull, now enlarging the crack.

Jack flew several feet through the air hitting the spine of a pine tree and collapsing to the ground. The Grinch was ready to finish this approaching the downed so call king ready to deliver a right hook to damaged his skull and hopefully break it. When the green fist was in ranged it was caught by a bony fist. Cracking a smile Jack with his full strength delivers a massive uppercut the green monster opponent. the Grinch flew up in the air and was meant with a skeleton dropkick forcing him flying back several feet and straight into a tree. The pain of his spine hitting the hard pine tree was intense coughing up a massive amount of blood but still manage to stand to his feet. Both fighters were past their limits, wore down, and with enough strength for one more assault, reaching down deep into his small dark hate-filled heart he rushed forward ready to take this win.

Jack, with the power of love, the love he has for Sally, for Christmas, for Halloween, and everything and everyone he believes in. The mighty and feared pumpkin started running towards his opponent as well, his first geared up for one final assault. Mid-run both fighters found a nearby strong branch, picking them up for a weapon. When both were in range they swung they 'weapons' in a stabbing motion, both fighters slid past each other now standing still, now a motion from either of them. The cold wind rushes through chills up the spines of everyone watching this fight. Within seconds a body dropped, a branch now coated in blood through his green-furred body around the midsection where his heart was located. Jack stood tall, the victor, with the Grinch's branch only going through what would be Jack's liver, if he had one.

KO

Walking over to the hillside, admiring the view of the so-called Whoville, Jack with his cracked skull and broken ribs stood for a few more minutes before walking off towards the village in seek of medical help.

-------------------------

Winner Jack Skellagtion

Vote, and comment on who you would like to see face off in an instant death battle. I hope all you UnderTales Fans like the little scene below;

Approaching the dead body of the bloody green beast, a skeleton in a warm blue hoodie with sparkling blue eyes, cracking a smile.

"Looks like someone stuck it to you good" the unknown figure replied to the dead body cracking a smile at his own pun.