[S1 Ep 5] Billionaire Battle Batman Vs Ironman

NetherMaster: Some think the most powerful superpower is super strength, speed, perhaps maybe telekinesis or telepathic.

Warlock: No, I rather have the ability to throw money wherever I want to get I want.

NetherMaster: Like Tony Stark's, the Ironman

Warlock: And Batman, Dark Knight Of Gotham.

NetherMaster: With this death battle no prep time will be allowed. With that out of the way, he's the Warlock, and I'm NetherMaster

Warlock: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would a death battle.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warlock: In the dark crime infected city of Gotham, Thugs and criminals run wild wreaking havoc and chaos wherever they go.

NetherMaster: Until one-day rich billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne decides to dawn a cape and cowl and beat the snot out of them.

Warlock: Buuut before he became the infamous dark knight he was Bruce Wayne, son of Thomas and Martha-

Warlock: Really NetherMaster?

NetherMaster: What? It's not my fault he gets emotionally now when you say his mother name. But enough cry-babying over a dead mother, back with the series.

Warlock: As I said before he put on the cowl he was little boy Bruce Wayne going to the opera with dear old mom and dad.

NetherMaster: Until they were gunned down after the show in an alleyway, leaving poor Bruce alone in the world. Oh wait he still has Alfred, and along the way, Bruce adopts young lads to be his sidekicks.

Background:
-Age: 41
-Height: 6'2"
-Weight: 210 lbs.
-Secret Identity: Bruce Wayne
-Net Worth: $9.2 Billion
-Orphan
-12 Masters Degrees
-Perfected 127 martial arts known to man
-Has had 23 girlfriends, kissed at least 60 women, STILL cannot maintain a proper relationship

Warlock: Bruce as the Batman has mastered and knows 127 different styles of martial arts. Even the knowledge of every pressure point on the human body. He can bench press 1,000 lbs, leg press 2,500 lbs, He is also mastered acrobat & athlete, and can survive the vacuum of space for a whole 27 seconds.

NetherMaster: Batman is also a genius intellect & strategist, a master at the art of escape, and ventriloquist. Batman greatest tool of all though is his mind, with this he had made a name for himself as the greatest detective solving numerous unsolvable crimes throughout his city of Gotham.

Warlock: Back on the topic of fighting, after mastering ever martial art known to man, he decided to learn Kryptonian and Amazonian fighting styles as well. He also mastered being a swordsman, despite only using swords on rare occasions.