[S1 Ep 6] Spawn vs Ghost Rider

King: Hey warlock wanna make a deal?

Warlock: Sorry I don't make deals with demons/devils, like our two contenders today who sold their souls and was damned.

King: Spawn, the infamous Hellspawn.

Warlock: Ghost Rider, the Spirit of Vengeance. He's the king and I'm the warlock-

King: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to figure out who would win a death battle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

King: Al Simmons was a skilled assassin. He proved time and time again that he was the best of the best. But until the morality got the better of him, his boss terminated his contract permanently.

Warlock: The boss killed him when he terminated his contract sent him into the hell; he met the demon Malebolgia, who made a deal with him. If Al agreed to become captain of hell's army, he would be reborn to see his wife again.

King: He agreed and was reborn as a Hellspawn. But eventually, the demon tricked him, and Spawn was left with a fate far worse than death. And after that, he wants revenge for her.

Warlock: Spawn body is composed of Necroplasm, a will controlled magical substance. It alters his physical appearance and allows him to use his body as a living weapon by endowing him with superhuman powers of strength, bodily density and weight, healing factor, and metabolism.

King: Leetha of the 7th House of K is a symbiotic suit only limited by imaginations for this spawn can create Chains, Spikes, Claws, Shrouds, Swords and more. But Spawn's main forms of attacks are Chain and Cape.

Warlock: Spawn flying at high meters with his cape he can slams you, or outrun laser beams. Chains are Chains but Spawn chains can reflect projectiles, beam, Sub Machine Gun fire and more. And not only are perfect mid-range weapons also the Chains can act on their own when Spawn is preoccupied.

King: Spawn is one of the most versatile comic characters in battle his powers are only limited by his imaginations.

Warlock: Holy SHIT FUCK! Too much power for this god killer badass.

King: He posses the ability to shoot hell energy which can change in size and destruction capacity. Can create smoke screens for quick escapes, his healing factor works fast enough and well enough to regrow limbs and even organs. He also possesses the ability to create illusions.

Warlock: Spawn is capable of manipulating souls, reading minds, manipulate time, and open portals to heaven and hell itself. He can grow to be as tall as 100 meters as well, talks about standing up for the little guy.

King: Spawn has also unique abilities as well detect when someone is in danger or has been killed and he can feel negative emotions such as pain, hatred, and misery. It was recently revealed that Spawn's body contained a number of lost souls, Twitch Williams estimated that there may have been near 6,000 souls in his body.

Warlock: Wow you think he would start charging rent with all these souls in his body. However, though He is able to summon those souls as Hellspawn anytime he needed thanks to the help from a young Hellspawn named Christopher who escaped thanks to his heart being removed early in a battle.

King: However these souls have currently moved on, but Spawn still has their knowledge and experiences. He later shows that a few souls still remained and were the most powerful of the group but these were truly finished off by Spawn's daughter Morana.