Caught

Soraru stared at Mafumafu from across their shared bedroom, smiling lightly at the way the albino was shying away a bit, a pink on his cheeks. Walking over, Soraru wrapped his arms around Mafumafu's waist and pulled him in, breathing in his scent and playing with his hair. "When do we tell him?" Soraru asked softly.

"I don't know," Mafumafu whispered against Soraru's lips. He reached up and cupped his cheeks, staring into the other man's captivating blue eyes. "It has to be as soon as possible, though."

They both stood, staring into each other's eyes, aware of the intimate position they were in. Soraru could hear Mafumafu's heavy breaths, and they both felt the unspoken passion like electricity between them. When Soraru leaned in closer, Mafumafu felt the heat coursing through his veins, and all of his thoughts were swiftly replaced by the man in front of him. In a second, Soraru closed in and enveloped Mafumafu's lips with his own, kissing sweetly, gently, and so very tenderly. Mafumafu was overwhelmed at the amount of love being shown to him through the touch of their lips.

Soraru slammed him against the wall when he felt Mafumafu's legs slowly giving away, and he continued to kiss the albino passionately. Mafumafu deepened the kiss himself, now feeling his skin burning. Oh, how he craved Soraru, how he craved Soraru to just hurry up and take him now.

"Is everything okay? I heard a sou– what the..."

Startled, Soraru pulled away and turned his head to the door where Rib stood in utter shock. Mafumafu whimpered in embarrassment and gripped Soraru's arm. When the wave of shock had passed, Rib's face was replaced with a look of pure anger. He stalked over and ripped Mafumafu out of Soraru's grip, all with Mafumafu's protests going ignored. Desperately, Mafumafu dug his feet into the ground and tried to struggle out of Rib's grip, but he was still being dragged along. "Rib-kun, you have the wrong–"

"Wrong idea?" Rib interrupted. "I knew there was something shady going on when you came to the airport with that bastard over there. And don't even get me started on living in the same room!"

Rib glared back at Soraru and continued, "Tell me what you're trying to do now, piece of shit. Are you having fun toying with his feelings. Maybe are you keeping him for your own pleasure?"

"What?" Mafumafu exclaimed. "Are you accusing him of keeping me f-for... for..."

"Why not?" Rib scowled. "I would expect him to live up to it."

"No!" Mafumafu cried. "You have it wrong!"

"I can assure you that the only bed activities we do are sleeping and making love, thank you. Don't be so vulgar," Soraru cut in, rolling his eyes, and Mafumafu whipped around to face him.

"Soraru-san, stop! You aren't helping!"

"And what do you mean by that?" Rib growled.

Before Soraru could respond, Mafumafu jumped on the chance. "I'm Soraru-san's... b-boyfriend..." he said timidly.

"Wife, Mafumafu. Don't forget," Soraru corrected and was answered with a glare from Mafumafu.

"Hold on, slow down," Rib said, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I can't keep up. What do you mean by wife?"

"I said boyfriend!" Mafumafu reminded exasperatedly.

"Boyfriend or wife, whatever! Just explain!" Rib replied.

"I love Soraru-san," Mafumafu stated. "And Soraru-san loves me. It happened when you were abroad."

"What the–" Rib started. "Are you out of your mind, Mafumafu? He treated you like trash."

As Mafumafu was about to answer, Soraru spoke up, "Yes, and we both know that, but... I really do love him."

Rib turned to Mafumafu. "Are you really going to believe him? He could be playing you!"

"I know he isn't," Mafumafu argued, able to shake off Rib's grip now that it had loosened. He ran over to Soraru and snuggled up against his side. "Because I know just how much in love with me he is."

Soraru leaned down and captured Mafumafu's lips once again, glancing over briefly at the dumbfounded Rib. When they finally parted, Rib was rubbing his head muttering, "I stay out of the country for a few years and this is what I come back to! What else has changed?"

"Well..." Mafumafu started when he regained his breath. "Ama-chan and Kashitaro-san are together now."

"I'm starting to regret everything–!"

~<–>~