Sound Asleep |Part 1|

Soraru stroked Mafumafu's cheek, watching as the boy's eyelashes fluttered. He sighed, smiling. Mafumafu was just too cute. He couldn't stress that enough.

There was something so innocent about Mafumafu's sleeping form. Soraru was lucky to be able to see it as much as he did, but no matter how much, he would never get tired of it. His love for Mafumafu overflowed to the extent of being unable to put it into words. He loved every part of Mafumafu; from every hair on the boy's head to the tips of his toes.

These moments he loved and cherished. When he was just able to watch his adorable "wife." He was beautiful, like an angel that descended from the heavens just to find him. Every time Mafumafu smiled his bright smile at him, a warmth would envelope him. Every time Mafumafu called out his name with that soft voice, he would feel his heart flutter. Every time Mafumafu was next to him, he wanted to hug him, cuddle with him, and kiss him. And even though they had been together for a few years now, these feelings and thoughts had never lessened, like he was still experiencing a first love.

Soraru would respond at any request of Mafumafu's, and there were times that the albino would act a little selfish, which Soraru enjoyed, but they happened only rarely. With every caress and every kiss, Soraru would feel his feelings pushing against him all at once, and he wouldn't be able to hold back.

Mafumafu was his one and only, his everything. He swore he could've been the happiest man alive.

~<–>~