Chapter 3

ORC CLUB ROOM, THIRD PERSON'S POV

The small group of Devils looked at (Y/N) and Luna with wonder in their eyes, Rias especially was impressed with the power they radiated, if she had them on her side, she might be able to have him back off and forget about marrying her!

"I see... that is quite the tale, but I must ask you both something" Rias said in a calm voice as she shifted one leg to rest on top of the other, keeping her calm smile on her face as she looked at the male Half-Devil and the female Shinigami.

"Are you two really happy to be mere Devil Hunters? Don't you want something a bit more, stable?" Rias asked as she carefully watched the two.

"What the hell are you talking about? Our current job is plenty stable, we get paid plenty for taking out the scum of the Underworld" (Y/N) said as he watched the red haired Devil, Luna nodding beside him.

"What if I could offer you something better? Where you don't need to work so hard for money, and you could have whatever you want? I could do that for you, you know" Rias said as she leaned forward and rested her elbow on her knee, (Y/N) and Luna watched her carefully in case she tried anything.

"Yeah, and I bet we'll have to give up something for that..." Luna said in a dismissive voice, this made Rias and the others look to her, she looked away when she noticed that the blonde knight Kiba was watching her with a smile on his face.

"You'll both have whatever you wish, anything at all, all you need to do is become my pieces and follow my orders, and I swear you two will get everything you deserve, beside it would be a much more fulfilling existence than being a duo of hired mercenaries, don't you think?" Rias said in a sultry voice.

"H-Hold on a minute, what's going on exactly!?" Issei suddenly called out, catching everyone's attention and making them all look at him.

"Well I believe I'm trying to offer these two a place within the Gremory Family, where their talents will be better utilised than hunting random Devils and Fallen Angels for money" Rias said as if it were obvious.

"More like being very disrespectful of a line of work that my father did, and insulting his legacy" (Y/N) said fixing an intimidating glare on the next head of the Gremory house, Rias kept a calm face but inside she was getting very nervous, she had been raised on tales on the feats of the Sparda bloodline, and even if they weren't fully Demons they were especially deadly enemies.

"I assure you I meant no offence, I only wished to give you the chance to do more meaningful work than that of a hired gun, surely it's something one of the Sparda bloodline would at least consider, considering the legacy you have to uphold, and the royal blood that runs through your veins" Rias said as she shifted nervously in her seat.

"Well, considering the fact that my father is doing so well as he is, I'd have to say that your offer sounds very unconvincing, especially when you have nothing to offer us that we cannot easily get ourselves" (Y/N) said in annoyance.

"Besides, you would just slow us down..." Luna said as she looked right into Rias's eyes.

"Excuse me?" Rias said as her eye brow twitched in annoyance.

"So far neither you, nor your 'pieces' have been able to beat us in battle, from where we're sitting we're the ones who are stronger..." Luna said in an authoritative tone of voice.

"Plus, the money for killing Devils and Fallen Angels is pretty good, especially if they happen to be really strong ones, those bring in a huge amount of cash" (Y/N) said with a smile on his face as he placed his feet on the table.