Chapter 7

Asia, (Y/N) and Luna were now sat together in the park in Kuoh, with Luna eating some Onigiri, while (Y/N) was munching down on a Croissant, and Asia was eating a small bag of cookies, they were sat together, since Asia wanted to talk to them both.

"I like these rice balls..." Luna said with a small smile on her face as she took another bite out of her snack, looking happy and content.

"Well, they are your favourite food Luna" (Y/N) said as he looked at Luna with some of his (H/C) hair covering his eyes, and a smile on his face as he took a drink from a can of (F/D).

"(Y/N), Luna, thank you for agreeing to talk with me" Asia said, smiling nervously as she sat across from them, fidgeting with her nun's robes.

"It's fine, how are you doing? I can tell your not a Human anymore" (Y/N) said as he looked at Asia, who flinched slightly from what he said, starting to worry that they might not see her as the same any longer.

"Y-Yes... I was revived as a Devil..." Asia said, looking down at the table.

"Man, that must suck for you, since you believe in God and all" (Y/N) said, feeling bad for Asia, since she'd been raised in the Church, and to believe in God, only to have it all taken away, in more ways than one.

"Asia..." Luna said, as she looked down at her onigiri with guilt in her eyes, Asia looked at Luna curiously.

"We're sorry..." Luna said as she bowed her head at Asia, her long, black hair covering her face.

"Huh?" Asia said, surprised at what Luna had just said.

"We're sorry, that we didn't get to you faster, stop that Raynare chick from doing what she did to you" (Y/N) said, his face now holding a sad frown, he had guilt and regret in his eyes at being too late to stop her from dying.

"Oh! No it's fine really! You two came to save me!" Asia said as she quickly waved her hands, not wanting her two friends to feel bad about what had happened.

"I'm alive now, and maybe... I can finally make lots of friends" Asia said with a warm smile on her face.

(Probably shouldn't say anything about thinking she's being used...) (Y/N) thought to himself, not wanting to upset her, or make her feel suspicious of her new friends.

The three stayed together and talked more, eating until they started to walk around together, however, Asia suddenly stopped walking, she stood still looking down to the ground with her hair casting a shadow over her eyes.

"(Y/N), Luna...?" Asia said, catching the two Devil Hunter's attention, they looked back and saw Asia trembling as tears build up in her eyes.

"Do... do you two hate me... now that I'm a Devil?" Asia asked as she trembled, Luna walked to her and stopped right in front of her, before she raised up her hand and chopped Asia on the head.

"OW!" Asia yelped, as she clutched her head with both hands from the pain of being hit on the head.

"Stupid..." Luna said simply as she puled Asia into a hug, confusing the blond haired former nun, she then felt a hand on her lower back and saw (Y/N) beside her.

"We can tell your not like the Devils we've met, or killed, your still our friend, alright?" (Y/N) said, giving her a small smile, Asia sniffled and hugged Luna back tight, and pulled (Y/N) in too, when he hugged them too Luna's cheeks went slightly pink before she pushed it down.

"Thank you both so much! I hope we can stay friends forever..." Asia said as she embraced her two friends, hoping against everything that despite everything, she would get to keep her two best friends.