chapter three.

"i wonder what gender the baby will be." grayson said as he plopped himself down on the couch next to ethan.  "me too," ethan smiled and rubbed grayson's back. "how do you think the baby will look like?" grayson hummed.

ethan chuckled a bit, "it will look exactly like us." grayson laughed as well and turned to look at ethan.  they both smiled at each other as grayson reached up to play with the elder's hair.

Five Months.

"yooo" grayson was in awed as he was recording himself. he was shirtless in his favorite adias sweatpants. he was already sporting a small baby bump.

ethan walked into the room, "yo, are you ready?" he asked, already dressed.

grayson grabbed their designed hoodie and put it on then nodded.

ethan smiled and placed his hands on top of gray's baby bump. "wow," he breathed.

grayson blushed a bit; flustered. "i know right? crazy." he chuckled quiet while looking at his sandals.

ethan kissed his head then they were off.

at the doctor's appointment, grayson was having an ultrasound.

"you see that tiny body? that's your baby!" dr. maria beamed.

the twins were both in awed once more. "i-is it a boy or a girl?" ethan asked, fumbling over his words as he stared at the screen.

the doctor smiled, "it's a-"

"wow!" ethan kept repeating that word. "grayson! we really created a baby! you're creating that baby!" He stopped walking and unlocked the car.

"well, this wouldn't be happening if it weren't for you, e. it takes two to tango." ethan smirked. "and tango we did."

----
Eh, this sucked🤷🏽‍♀️but Happy New Years!!