chapter two.

three months.

on twitter, their followers had gave their congrats and supports to the twins

it had made grayson a bit emotional but we won't talk about that now.

today, the twins and their friend, alex, were going to go on an adventure.

grayson was in the mood until they had to walk the rest of the destination. his ankles were starting to swell and ache, so he had ethan give him a piggy back ride until they reached a body of water.

there was a small, worn out, wooden bridge on top of the water.

"there is no way in h*** you're going to make me walk that peice of sh*t." grayson pointed out as he stared at the old bridge. ethan chuckled and set gray down. "oh c'mon, bro, we'll do this together." he intertwined their fingers and set off.

ethan went a little ahead, dragging grayson behind him as he stumbled over his semi swollen feet, trying to match ethan's pace.

as they reached the other end, they waited for alex, who didn't took long, and hiked their way to a small cabin. it had some work out equipments and bean bags scattered.

"e," grayson whined. "look at my feet... my ankles, they hurt so bad." ethan sat next to the pregnant boy and began to massage his ankles. "do you need anything else?" he asked, looking into grayson's eyes.

"well... i am getting hungry."

alex, who had been lifting up 5 pound weights (as a "warm up") got his book bag that he had brought along and pulled out a tin foiled wrapped sandwich.

grayson, who was now starting to get in a bad mood, snatched the sandwich and replied, "you're gay." as he took a bite.

alex didn't pay any mind to it, knowing that grayson was the gay one for taking ethan up the ass.