chapter six.

Seven Months.

grayson barely went out anymore. not that he didn't want to, it's just his ankles would swell up quickly and it was a pain to keep walking and standing. he would rather just stay in the comfort of his home with his ethan.

speaking of ethan, he would pamper him. buying him random gifts, letting gray steal his cloths, and massage any part of his body without being asked.

grayson felt so lucky to have him... even if he wanted to bash his head on the table.

grayson stoked his belly. "oh madelyn, i  love you and your daddy so much."

🍼

ethan burst into the room, "gray!" grayson jumped, putting his phone down, "god, ethan!" ethan smiled apologetic and three himself on the bed, kissing his belly. "the guys and i finished up the nursery, come see it." grayson played with ethan's hair and smiled, "okay."

ethan beamed and took grayson's hand in his, "you'll love it."

they made their way and grayson was in awed.

the room was painted a very light pink; little clouds painted onto the walls. there was white white shelves with frames and a picture book. a changing area in the corner next to a closet.

then the crib, against the wall filled with stuff animals. grayson sat on the rocking chair near the crib.

"Oh my God,  e." he whispered, smiling while touching the crib's bars. "we're gonna be a family..." he looked up into his lovers hazel eyes.

ethan cupped his face with one hand, "thank you, grayson." grayson gave him a confused look, "for what?"

"for this blessing."

🍼

grayson sat on the couch, wearing ethan's shirt and no pants, blanket covering his belly and lower half. he was eating ice cream and watching a movie while ethan edited a new video of the tour of the nursery.

then he felt her moving.

it wasn't the first time, but it always felt like it was.

"ethan! ethan! come here, quickly!" ethan quickly ran to the living room in fright. "hi, i'm here! what's wrong?!"

grayson turned his head to look at him, beaming. "look! she's happy, ethan." ethan smiled and plopped to the couch, kissing grayson's belly.

"i love you two."
"we love you, e."
🍼

Hey!! I'm so sorry if you got two notification of this story updating. I accidentally clicked 'publish'. I'm so dumb.