chapter four.

Six Months.
nate, alex and james were all called in by the one and only, ethan.

"what's up?" nate asked as ethan walked into the room with the camera. "so as you guys know, gray is pregnant." the boys nodded. "well, i'm planning on throwing a baby shower!"

the boys 'awww'ed at the idea. "so how do we help?" alex asked.

"alex, you can take care of the music. nate will be in charge of the catering. and james, you can be in charge of the theme."

the boys all nodded and began to plan everything.

----
"just to give you guys up on an update, we've planned out everything and will be doing the gender reveal. so watch till the end."

----
the big day.

grayson woke up with nausea. he was not in the mood for a n y t h i n g.

not for the loud t.v.
not for the annoying tweets.
not even for ethan who had his mouth open to (mostly likely) yell out whatever was on his mind.

grayson sat on the couch and glared at him, "shut the fuck up already." ethan closed his mouth then opened it again, "i didn't even say anything." grayson rubbed his temples. "ethan!" "what?!" "just shhhh." grayson laid his head on his lap. "see? everything's better when you're quiet." he smiled.

"hey!" grayson laugh while ethan was offended. "i still love you, bup." he smiled at the elder then puckered his lips. indicating he wanted a kiss.

ethan smiled and gave him a loving peck. "get up, we got stuff to do." grayson groaned, "what? why? can't we stay home?" ethan chuckled, "um, no."

🍼

ethan took grayson out for the rest of the day. making sure they had fun and gray was distracted while texting his friends.

this would bring gray to tears.

It was finally time. they headed over and grayson immediately went to go shower. ethan took the opportunity to get grayson's clothes ready.

graysongot got and went to the room, towel wrapped around his waist. his belly was noticeable and shiny with water droplets.  ethan couldn't help but stare at his lover. his lover and unborn child.

"god, gray... you are absolutely gorgeous." he whispered.

grayson blushed and looked away, "thank you, e."

__________
Shani1987 forced me to post this. 😞