i.

❝sometimes, silence just holds a lot of heartaches.❞

o n e .

"class dismissed."

the whole room's gloomy atmosphere swerved into a pleasant elation upon hearing the statement they all had anticipated since the start of that period.

some exited through the door quickly before anyone could even notice. some vibrantly did the usual chitchat with their small clique. and some just remained on their seats, not bothered by the regular event that happens practically everyday.

the latter includes yesul.

and that lonely guy who sat by the window, staring deeply at the scenery beyond the transparent glass that stood before him.

he seemed to be passionately engrossed when there was not much to see though. just a bunch of male students who ran around the field playing football ; group of girls walking side by side towards the gate, laughing endlessly by god knows why ; dead leaves falling from the fruitless tree.

typical you say. yet it was beauty to hyunjin.

the normality of life was already genuine enough, at least for him. he was used to being used of the constant events that he just found himself appreciating the monochrome life.

afterall, such things as surprises have never come to overwhelm him yet.

on the other hand, yesul rose her head from her small nap and tardily arranged all her things inside her bag, accompanied by an exhausted and loud yawn.

no one woke her up when last period was already finished. now it was just her and that young lad by the corner left inside the room. great. she didn't expect to sleep on geography when she never does.

it just proved how boring the subject is.

while compiling her things, she took a glance at the boy who sat there, unmoving. from her perspective, he looked innocent and carefree despite his quietness just by looking at him admiring the unexceptional environment.

something just seemed different about him.

but his life isn't hers. she didn't care. so ignoring him, she proceeded to exit the room.

however, she came to a complete halt when she was already in the middle of the hallway. she knew she thought lies. because she herself was well aware that a small fragment of his life was a part of hers. used to. before. in the past.

what happened exactly?

she didn't know. and she probably never will. not when the boy had partially become mum about everything, including his life.

-

© SHAI ; 2017
all rights reserved.
no to plagiarism please.

a hwang hyunjin fanfiction.

-

another trash being published omg. i was forced to do so [FELIX-CATUS] happy birthday you ass. hope you're contented at this dont beg for money and gifts im broke.