Chapter 13: Valentines Day

"It is now February 14, Masume and Yuki were currently at school, celebrating Valentines day, it is a japanese tradition for women/girls in Japan to give the right amount of chocolate to each person, and for Yuki it was the most embarrassing moment in entire her life, during recess, Masume and Yuki usual eat together, when they were eating their meals, Yuki went forward to Masume, then grabs a heart shaped chocolate container, Masume smiled knowing what was going on, Yuki gives the container to Masume, he gladly accepts the chocolate gift of Yuki, feeling embarrassed Yuki went back to her seat continuing on eating her meal, Masume chuckled at the cute impression of Yuki being embarrassed, they went silent for awhile until Sumiko broke the awkward silence, Sumiko gave Masume a chocolate gift, Yuki pouted, after receiving the gift Masume smiled to Sumiko giving thanks for her gift, Sumiko noticed the heart shaped container that Yuki has given to Masume, who gave you that heart shaped gift? Sumiko questioned, oh you mean this, pointing to it, umm... this is given to me by Yuki, Sumiko grinned, then she leaned forward to Yuki, is Masume you're special someone Y-U-K-I, Yuki shocked and embarrassed replied it with persuasion, N~no why would i like Masume anyway h~he is an idiot, Sumiko chuckled, ohhhh- really? Are you sure about it? , Yuki sought to convince Sumiko, Yes! , Sumiko stand still, okay, then she went back to her seat"  

  "Your in love with me aren't you, Masume questioned, Yuki gave in to her true feelings for him, y~yes, before Masume could reply the bell rang, am going back to class see you later in dismissal time, then Masume hurried to his  classroom, y~yes, Yuki said as Masume leaves"

  "So how many people have you given chocolates yet? One of Yuki's classmates said as discussion rolls on, ummm... still only one, Yuki said, oh then who is this guy you have given chocolates? is he special to you? Her classmate questioned, oh... no it's just i just want to thank him for what he has done to me, Yuki answered flawlessly, well okay if that is your opinion then i shall respect it, her classmate said, what was your opinion then Shiba? Yuki wondered, at first i thought you have some sort of relationship with him, Shiba said, are you? she wondered, kinda between best friends and siblings, Yuki said, that's all i can say, Shiba sighed, okay, then they continued on listening to the discussion"

  "It's dismissal time and students head for their respective clubrooms, Masume and Yuki met at the lobby, together they head straight to their clubroom, when they entered the clubroom it was normal as it used to be, like almost every club meeting the President of the club greets them inside, Hello! How's your day, Sumiko said gleefully, awful! The two of them said together, well i hope this club meeting makes your day a little brighter, Sumiko said in a much less joyful expression, they entered the clubroom, but everything seems normal, Masume said in suspicion, well to be honest i think your right, Sumiko said, Masume,Yuki,Sumiko, and other club members continued on mastering magic, surprisingly Sumiko already mastered in using fairy magic which is probably one of the most useless magic type but it's great in healing and supporting other attack mages while in the sidelines of the battle, Rose mastered dark magic also called the dark arts while Lily mastered light magic also called Angel's holy magic, but the rest of the club members only learn basic magic so far"

  "Club meeting is ending and a few club members is already starting to leave the clubroom exchanging good-byes. Good-bye Sumiko, Yuki said happily while waving her hand to Sumiko, good-bye Yuki, Sumiko replied with the same emotion as Yuki's, their days fly by fast but there is still mysteries hidden elsewhere waiting for them to uncover"