Prologue

THE PAST

"I was born from the two most prestigious mages, I was still 6 years old when both of my parents died during a walk through the forest with my mother's best friend Akira. A ghost-silent day becomes an unending dog fight. When we were suddenly back-slash by Shadow mages which were part of a eye-catching organization called The Shadow Legion. My mother was formerly part of The Shadow Legion but she leaves the organization when i was born in order to live a normal life. We hid in a cave in order to escape the Shadow mages relentless attacks but as expected from a huge evil organization who kills humans for a living they we're everywhere a single Shadow mage spotted us hiding in the cave. He later contacted other Shadow mages. The exit has been blocked then my father and mother fought against these Shadow mages tirelessly but the Shadow were surprisingly strong and they said that they are part of an elite force called The Devil's Servant (still part of The Shadow Legion) and my mother was also a member of The Devil's Servant. My mother and father met in a battle, My father defeated my mother and she said to my father that she accepts her death but my father choose to heal her fatal wounds instead of killing her that's  when my mother first fell in love with my father and choose to admire him but they were fighting for the opposite sides so both of them can't be close to each other. Now let's get back to the battle shall we. My father and mother created a way to get out of the cave , Akira-chan first got out from the cave. My father used light to halt enemy movement while we still can but a Shadow mage shot the rocks above the exit and it was slowly getting blocked by tons of rocks. Akira-chan was holding me while i was crying. My mother said that they will buy us time to escape from the Shadow mages. It was the most heart staking moment of my life to lost both of my parents then my mother's last words was "Good-bye Yuki may you live a wonderful life" she said these final words with tears then the exit completely shut then me and Akira-chan ran away with regret that we have done nothing to save them"

THE PRESENT

"Now am living happily with Akira-chan. We settled in a tiny fine wooden house near a breath taking lake. It was an amazing life also i learned to use common magic when i was 8 then i studied physic magic since it was an interesting magic to learn then after practicing and studying physic magic i mastered using it at the age of 10 after that since i was so curious about different kinds of magic i became interested in fairy magic because of their amazing techniques in defeat enemies. I also experienced to fight a night beast but it was one of the common weak ones used to train young mages around the age of 10  but i never once fought against those huge and terrifying night beast with saw-like teeth that looked like it could reap off a person in half but now those horrible night beast only exist in dungeons that have creeping dark alleys nothing particularly really amazing that have happened in my life but i think the only thing that changed my life is when i met Masume and my life goes on together with Masume.

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION 

1. Yuki

 Yuki

Name: Yuki Emiko

Age: 15